High Priestess As Feelings

headincloud

When she comes up hidden parts of our unconscious are revealing themselves, intuition is potent under her influence, we can feel unsociable and unable to cope with new people as so much is shifting and emerging from the inner realms. We need quiet time for the psyche to expand and adapt, a solitary influence which can indicate a platonic relationship or within a relationship it's a rich one with unspoken understanding, shared intuition and connections on emotional, physical and spiritual levels.

SunChariot

I don't associate the High Priestess with feelings, per se. I have a hard time reading this lady. She's mysterious and quiet, she patiently awaits 'till things change or reveal themselves. She doesn't say much, and somewhere in there, I also don't think she feels much. Am I wrong?

What does she mean as a feeling...for someone else, towards someone/something else? If someone has High Priestess feelings towards you, what feelings are those? If you feel High Priestess feelings for someone else, how is that you really feel?

Do you feel divided? Torn? Undecided? Unsure? But are those really associated with the High Priestess?

Can someone shed some light on this?

GA

The High Priestess is one of the cards I personally feel closest to, it's my Tarot soul card.

To me it talks about the intuitive side of life, and being able to understand things on a deeper level than others do. Being able to sense things that others don't. To me that represents a lot who I am, not to sound conceited, but I mean that is what is behind the part of me that is into divination and always wants to delve deeper into life's beautiful mysteries.

Back to your question, to me getting this card for the feelings someone has for someone else would mean they FEEL them intuitively. They can tell what that other person is thinking and feeling without being told, They would feel they could sense it inside them. Maybe the feeling that you could finish the thoughts of the other person, even from very soon after meeting them.

It might even say they feel intuitively like they have met before, maybe in a past lifetime, The feeling of deja vu, feeling like they have known them before.

Might say that they feel something mysterious in the other person, like a puzzle that they long to solve and get to the bottom of.

Babs

SunChariot

I've always seen the feelings radiating from The High Priestess card as an "inexplicable connection." Many, many times, I've pulled this card for couples who no longer speak to each other and have gone on with their lives, but there is still this invisible string tying them together - a deep rooted link or a bond that strongly, quietly, mysteriously keeps two people magnetically chained.

It's as if your connected long-lost lover is thinking of you, you will feel it. If they're happy, you will feel it. If they're sad, you will feel it. You don't know why, but you do. You get that intuitive feeling. You can both feel if you're still thinking of each other.

Think of how the ocean's tides which are affected by the gravitational forces of the Moon. Your emotions are stirring (much like the ocean's tide), but by something far, far away ...
This! :grin:

These meanings too are very aligned with my meaning for the HP.

Babs