Alta

Hi faery lovers,

This is the sign up thread for the March round of Faery Seekers Circle (FSC).

This circle is specific to the two Brian Froud decks: The Faeries' Oracle and The Heart of Faery. Either or both decks may be used, but no other faery tarots or oracles.

The round runs a calendar month. Sign up is from now until whenever I get the partners assigned sometime on March 1st.

We ask the readings be done by the 20th (this isn't completely firm) so that your partner has a few days to consider your reading and reply by the end of the month.

This is a time and energy commitment to another person. Please, if you see that 'life' is conspiring against you, let us know soonest, don't just disappear.

If you have defaulted in this Circle before, please contact the Circle Runner that month or you will not be accepted. Neither the faeries nor aurarcana and I like to see sad faces when folks get defaulted on. And, if you have defaulted elsewhere, and Circle runners to interact, we would prefer that you clear up those as well.

Spread for the month of March
This week's spread is The Four Leaf Clover shared by Azarial:

*****1******
**2*****3***
*****4******

1. Hope: What should give you hope at this time?
2. Faith: Where should you place your faith at?
3. Love: Where can you find love in your life?
4. Luck: Something upcoming that will prove to be lucky!
Hope to see you all looking ahead to the changing season with this optimistic spread. :)

Yours in faery,
Alta

Keavy McGee

Yikes! Back with a vengeance and both feet in!! Me, please :D

Alta

wow!!!!! Keavy! :bugeyed: It has been a loooong time!!!

Keavy McGee

Boo!!

heh heh

Hiya, Alta!! Howzitgoin, lol

strings of life

What a fitting spread :). Sign me up. The fae always want to come out and play.

Alta

Great! *waves* :)

autumn star

sign me up too please, Alta :)

Grip Dellabonte

I'm in. :)

oak_woman

I'd like to join in too please, Alta :)