Deck of 1,000 Spreads

Grizabella

I looked on Amazon and they are $20 Griz! the RRP is $26.99 and not OOP yet! it's this set. But look out for it secondhand as well :) It's almost the same price in UK £ as US $ which is much more for us in exchange rate :(

I have the Deck of 1,000 Spreads but it's the bigger set Rodney was talking about that I saw for more money. :) Is the bigger one the one you called RRP?

I just went back to Amazon and it's $46.95 + $15.74 shipping. Way out of my reach, that's for sure.

danieljuk

sorry Griz we crossed points :( I meant the Recommended Retail Price of the 1000 spreads is $26.99. Glad you have it! Yes Rodney's suggestion does seem to be $50 from only one amazon seller. Have a look in other American bookshops online, I saw it cheaper on ebay and it was brand new! shop around a bit for it :)

Grizabella

sorry Griz we crossed points :( I meant the Recommended Retail Price of the 1000 spreads is $26.99. Glad you have it! Yes Rodney's suggestion does seem to be $50 from only one amazon seller. Have a look in other American bookshops online, I saw it cheaper on ebay and it was brand new! shop around a bit for it :)

OK, I'll do that.

Right now I'm working like crazy to get stuff ready to put in my blog's Jewels'n'Jeans page. I'll make myself a little "rainy day" fund and if it comes out to the good, I'll get the set. :) Thank you for your help. I appreciate it.

rwcarter

My Dynamic Spreads Deck was given to me as a birthday present, so I never paid any attention to how much it cost. While I'm glad to have it, I don't think I would've paid that much for it since I have lots of experience making up my own spreads. Earlier in my tarot journey, I would've given my eye teeth for both of those sets!

Amsonia

I have used the deck of 1000 spreads sometimes as 'the lazy mans journal' meaning that I do the reading, and instead of writing everything down, I just stack up the cards, put them aside *although you have to give up using the actual deck while you use this method because you've taken cards out of it, and then when I want to go back to the reading later, like maybe later that day or even a week or so...I can re lay them out and know the positions.

Although the danger of this is forgetting and then having cards out of your deck...so I just put them all together, the two decks and the reading stack, together until I'm ready to review them.

Does this make sense? Did I explain it right? I don't know, I'm pretty tired right now...