HOW do you like your Lenormands numbered?

decan

I have the Dondorf Lenormand app on my phone, and the cards have the arabic numeral on the left, and the Dondorf company stamp/logo on the top right. So now I am wondering if the physical cards actually do have a number on the top right? And not the logo?

I prefer a discreet arabic number, no playing card insert, and a simple image.
I have this app too!
Well, recently I bought a beautiful reproduction of the Wüst Lenormand (1885), it has two numbers (top left and right) but I love it. It's maybe something traditional on old decks, but concerning the original Dondorf I don't know.

Otherwise I like playing card inserts and beautiful classical illustrations.

Padma

I have this app too!
Well, recently I bought a beautiful reproduction of the Wüst Lenormand (1885), it has two numbers (top left and right) but I love it. It's maybe something traditional on old decks, but concerning the original Dondorf I don't know.

Otherwise I like playing card inserts and beautiful classical illustrations.

That's interesting! I shall have to go ferret out a Wust to see what it looks like. I will try to find an image from Dondorf, too - the deck, not the app deck. (it's a great little app, isn't it? :D )

Classical illustrations are lovely :)

decan

Okay :)
Below a pic of my Wüst!

Attachments

• Wust_Lenormand.jpg
    Wust_Lenormand.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 135

greatdane

I think that deserves it's own thread, Seven

By all means, I think it's cool here as you bring up numbering questions, but as Lenormand readers love what they love, I hope it gets even more attention on it's own re playing card correspondences.

Many won't see your question here as they will only click if they want to post re how they like decks numbered as in Arabic, Roman, no numbers. And your question deserves attention and I am sure many would love to post their thoughts.

Barleywine

By all means, I think it's cool here as you bring up numbering questions, but as Lenormand readers love what they love, I hope it gets even more attention on it's own re playing card correspondences.

Many won't see your question here as they will only click if they want to post re how they like decks numbered as in Arabic, Roman, no numbers. And your question deserves attention and I am sure many would love to post their thoughts.

Seems like a good idea, I'll look at splitting it off into its own thread.

EmpyreanKnight

I prefer Arabic since it can be immediately recognized and it's what I'm used to.

reall

I prefer Arabic since it can be immediately recognized and it's what I'm used to.

amen to that!:) roman would be too tarot!x,x and take bit longer to recognize!lol
I do use my numbers (even on card insert!:) so this is kind of important for me!:) regardless of where it's placed, but I did noticed Lenormand with numbers in upper part are more popular! probably tradition thing!:)

@decan beautiful wust! but double numbers is deal break for me!:)

p.s surprised to see so many people prefer lenormand without any numbers?:) reminds me to upload my artwork for CL on POD n see how it fares?;) lol