Tarot Experience kickstarter is live

jema

Looks great, i had a hard time picking between a deck and a pen though.

rwcarter

Color me annoyed that the backers of the first project weren't informed about the second project before it went live.... I'll back it, I just have to decide (quickly) at which high level as I want those Wonderful Tarots, of which I already have the Universal.

Rodney

gregory

I imagine that is because this is Lo Scarabeo's own account and the last was managed by Riverhorse ? Though I was aware, so I don't know why you weren't - it was mentioned in the original thread. someone even gave a "close to" date - and it wasn't me !

http://www.tarotforum.net/showpost.php?p=4607814&postcount=213

And come to think we did get an update in that email about why Antipodean backers hadn't got their Vol 1 yet - it said the next one was starting shortly - so I have been watching !

Deanne

Thanks for the heads up!

I pledged for the book and 2 decks. I'd love one of the Wonderful decks but unfortunately they're not in my budget :( But I don't have any of the 8 regular decks, so getting 2 of those will be great.

Very glad they're doing this in hardcover right from the start - that's the stretch goal I was most excited about last time around.

Obsydian

Thanks for reminding me, I knew it was starting up soon but didn't realize it was today!

rwcarter

It looks like they're still using stock photography in the book.... grumble, grumble, grumble....

I got a completely unexpected spot bonus at work, and almost all of it is going to the Collector Level 3....

rwcarter

Color me annoyed that the backers of the first project weren't informed about the second project before it went live....
Email notifications received after midnight.

Electric Maenad

Are they going to get someone to proofread the final draft this time?