What's the Most $$$ You've Made in 1 Day from Tarot???

GotH

I read professionally but only through word of mouth which is usually done in person or online. One time I was invited to be part of the entertainment for a Halloween party where I dressed up like a gypsy in full costume with hair and makeup. Great Fun! I made about $300 in tips for a couple of hours work.

Morwenna

The most I ever made, I don't know exactly but at a small Renaissance fair many years ago my husband and I had to make up the cost of a brake job That Day before we went home (from 2 states away), so together (me reading Tarot and him reading cast stones) we brought in about $300; our comrades in the booth directed all the customers to us. I don't know the individual breakdown. But I never want to have to do that kind of marathon again! :bugeyed:

Believe it or not, the following year one of the customers came back and praised me for giving him such a good useful reading... :)

G6

The most I ever made, I don't know exactly but at a small Renaissance fair many years ago my husband and I had to make up the cost of a brake job That Day before we went home (from 2 states away), so together (me reading Tarot and him reading cast stones) we brought in about $300; our comrades in the booth directed all the customers to us. I don't know the individual breakdown. But I never want to have to do that kind of marathon again! :bugeyed:

Believe it or not, the following year one of the customers came back and praised me for giving him such a good useful reading... :)

That's a cool story. Direct manifestation. šŸ‘šŸ»