Steampunk Tarot

blackrainbow

I received mine today but havent had chance to look at them yet.

iAmRiotEyes

... Why did I want pictures, so I could torture myself? Ugh I can't wait any longer. I'm so taken with this deck. :(

Thank you for the pictures though Essjay. :D :D The Star card looks gorgeous and I can't believe the Queen of Wands is actually carrying her sunflower lol It looks like Moore did a really great job on that deck. I like the minimal borders too...

And yes, it is girly. Moore said herself that she wasn't going to do the uneven "mostly male" deck. She said she wanted to even it up. Or was that even the score? lol I don't know too much about steampunk culture but perhaps this emphasis on female figures is just a characteristic of it...

Either way, I'm in no way disturbed. It's a gorgeous deck...

metatron3

No, the pics are just making me feel teased. I have mine on pre-order from Amazon, and unlike some people around here, they're not shipping mine early, so I have to wait until May to get mine.

Wah.

Welcome to my club !
Today on the menu : 90 days left ! and .... chocolate chip cookies.
Want some ?

@iAmRiotEyes : *hands a box full of chocolate bar* see, that's why I don't look at pictures or tears of joy from others.

All the chocolate ... need a glass of milk now ;)

annik

I've received it today. A quick browse. First impression: interesting and some more interesting cards. But I will have to have a closer look to it before I make a better and more elaborate idea.

Theta Choir

Is there a picture anywhere of what the back of the cards look like? I'm not sure I've seen one...

Theta Choir

Thanks, dana! Now I *know* I hadn't seen the backs before, because they're awesome and I would have remembered them!

DaisyLeaf

Looks fab - so just ordered a copy ...!

dana2012

Thanks, dana! Now I *know* I hadn't seen the backs before, because they're awesome and I would have remembered them!
you are welcome! :) i'm at the "biting fingernails" phase now, waiting for the deck to arrive from Amazon, so I did plenty of internet researches to calm down my curiosity :)

vee

Glad to know I'm not the only one bothered by the lack of diversity in the women. It's not ruining the deck for me, but it does hold me back from putting it in the upper echelon. It does seem weird that it's coming from a female creater too, maybe it has soemthign to do with the artist, who is a guy? Who knows. Women can be just as silly about those things as men are.

Isn't that Hermit gorgeous though? Such a great deck even if it didn't reach its full potential.