Has anyone seen this King of Cups?

EvaSegovia

So I saw a card on the web a few days ago but couldn't trace it back to a deck. The card is an image of the King of Cups in a frozen winter landscape. This SOOO resonates with me! I've always considered the King of Cups as someone who is not so much in control of his emotions (that seems more of a King of Swords thing) but rather someone who has felt SO MUCH that he is no longer able to feel (emotionally distant/cold). Can anyone help me find this deck?

CherryNukaCola

Is it this one? It's from Ellen Cannon Reed's Witches Tarot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 187

EvaSegovia

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH. Eva

Laura Borealis

I was just reading up on this deck and thought I would throw out a warning, given that it seems pretty expensive on Amazon right now and I'd hate to see someone lay out a lot of money and then be disappointed.

All the kings are the same... they're just holding different suit symbols and wearing different color robes. They ALL have the same exact snowy landscape background.

Not only that, but all the court cards are like this. The queens all look alike, the princes all look alike, the princesses all look alike. The color is different but the art is the same.

There's a video review here.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rHPWUlGE9Nk