The Everyday Tarot - Poppy Palin

shadowdancer

I think there are 13 completed now.

I have no idea what is coming next so will be a nice surprise.

caridwen

I wasn't familiar with Waking the Wild Spirit and this is not usually artwork I go for but there is such absolute joy radiating from this deck. I also love the HP. This is the first deck I've seen with someone in a wheelchair and the diversity truly reflects a modern metropolis. It's definitely something I'd be interested in as well.:)

strings of life

I love her rendition of Strength!

Keep it up Poppy. I'll wait for this deck :D.

WolfSpirit

I had not seen this thread earlier, I am not as often in the Decks forum as I used to ;) and it has been a while since I bought a deck, but I think I may really like this one!
I also love Poppy's Waking the Wild Spirit, and it looks like the Everyday Tarot has the same great artwork. Not so many sprites and nature spirits but the magic and glory of everyday life. Am really looking forward to the next cards!

shadowdancer

Poppy has posted a few new cards.

I do like the Justice card and in particular, the Emperor card. Some nice touches that indicate a due sense of gravitas.

Davina

ctrymaus

I just saw this thread, then went over to Poppy's site. I WANT this deck! Every card speaks to me!

CountryMouse

daphne

I also like them. I hope she finishes it soon... it looks very readable.

shadowdancer

Card 20 now up on her website - only 58 to go :)

Wheel of Fortune. This one I think is terrific, and a great take on the card. No mistaking movement on that wheel, and where will it stop?

http://www.poppypalin.org/tarot.htm

I want this deck, like yesterday.