And Everyone Was Happy . . .

Barleywine

I had another fascinating example of "tarot literalism" in my daily draw today.

My "focus" for the day was Page of Coins rx: recklessly spending money. I had some maintenance work performed on my truck and the cost was double what I was anticipating - almost $500 instead of $250. <choke> The shop-owner is a very honest friend, so I didn't get a detailed written quote in advance.

My "power" for today was 6 of Coins: I had plenty of money to cover it.

My "mood" for today was Justice: I felt I was treated fairly and did the right thing.

My "wild card" clarifier - which I applied to Justice - was the 10 of Cups: everyone was happy in the end.

violetdaisy

Yay for Tarot literalism! I have a hard time with that...but today's card for my daughter was the Tower....and she just started track practice this week....has never participated in a sport....she almost didn't make it to Art class (upstairs) on time because she's walking like someone who has some serious mobility issues. It's hilarious actually :) And, she chose to ascend the ramp instead of the stairs to our home lol.

Padma

I have often noted here on AT that cards that fall in daily spreads are to be taken extremely literally.

It seems these two examples underline that!