Yves - historical TdMs

tedglart

Yves - The Dusserre Dodal is one of the most desired decks of all. Is there any reason why no-one else has printed a photo-reproduction of the Dodal. Surely it would sell many copies. The Payen is even more interesting, I think. Will you ever consider printing a Dodal, or do you much prefer Type II decks?
Thank you so much for the Madenie and Chosson. I read on another thread that you are planning to publish more decks over the next few years. Wonderful!

Yves Le Marseillais

New Historical decks to publish

Yves - The Dusserre Dodal is one of the most desired decks of all. Is there any reason why no-one else has printed a photo-reproduction of the Dodal. Surely it would sell many copies. The Payen is even more interesting, I think. Will you ever consider printing a Dodal, or do you much prefer Type II decks?
Thank you so much for the Madenie and Chosson. I read on another thread that you are planning to publish more decks over the next few years. Wonderful!

Hello Tedglart, hello all,

Dodal and Payen should be correctly reproduced of course.

Before this I have many old historical Tarot of Marseille Type decks to reproduces:
Three in 2015
Two in 2016
Two in 2017

If nobody has done this two (Dodal and Payen) I will do it in due time.
This is not my priority because some copies or reproductions already exist.

On the other hand unknow TDM need to be published in top priority as to increase common knowledge and "Tarot database".

I remains optimist about Tarot of Marseille decks because Anglo Saxons amatores (USA, GB, Australia, Anglo Canadians) are more and more interested about this specific type of Tarots.

The more I find customers for my decks the quickest I publish facsimiles: A simple question of money and time.

2015 will be a great Tarot year you will see....

All those who want to get my Newsletter for more information may apply to me by a PM.

Bon Week End à toutes et tous !! ;))

Yves

tedglart

Thanks Yves. Great news. I'm sure you are right that many more people are now starting to appreciate the Tarot de Marseilles in North America. Amazing that it took so long for us to wake up!

DeToX

Yves - The Dusserre Dodal is one of the most desired decks of all.

*Cough* 1713 Jean-Pierre Payen

Dodal is popular because it's been published more than other TdMI decks, as far as I am aware, which may be because it is subjectively the most desired, or maybe not.

Yves Le Marseillais

Desires

*Cough* 1713 Jean-Pierre Payen

Dodal is popular because it's been published more than other TdMI decks, as far as I am aware, which may be because it is subjectively the most desired, or maybe not.

Hello DeTox and all,

You are right of course that's why the more various decks are published the more public may choose in full conscience.
A long task and I will do my part of it.

Bonnes Fêtes !!

Best

Yves

alanemeriel

Yves, Brazilians too, but it's difficult to communicate in international foruns because of the language, but we are seeing a great interest here in Brazil.

I remains optimist about Tarot of Marseille decks because Anglo Saxons amatores (USA, GB, Australia, Anglo Canadians) are more and more interested about this specific type of Tarots.

The more I find customers for my decks the quickest I publish facsimiles: A simple question of money and time.

2015 will be a great Tarot year you will see....

All those who want to get my Newsletter for more information may apply to me by a PM.

Bon Week End à toutes et tous !! ;))

Yves

Yves Le Marseillais

Tarot of Marseille decks in Brazil

Yves, Brazilians too, but it's difficult to communicate in international foruns because of the language, but we are seeing a great interest here in Brazil.

Helo Alane,

Yes I know that Tarot of Marseille pattern decks are famous in Brazil:
I have several customers in Brazil and it's normal that this specific type of deck attract South Americans too.
You may use some translators on computer to switch from Spanish to english and vice versa.

Brazil is a very interesting country in full development, rich of a large variety of populations. A multiracial nation who grows up rapidly.

In coming years some projects may build up a bridge between Brazil and... Marseille.

We will see and you will be informed.
You will get my Newsletters as you subscribed (it's free of course).

Salude !

Yves