Trung Nguyen

gregory

I know. But I can't afford to be an artist's patron. I wish - but I can't. Incidentally - the trungles.com site won't open for me at all - I just get a blank page... YOUR link opens fine.

Laiste

http://artoftrungles.tumblr.com/post/147799133522/ive-been-getting-a-lot-of-individual-messages-and

Anyway, along with the 10 of Cups in the Light Grey, he also did the Uranus card in the Light Grey's Cosmos deck. I'm really excited to see how this deck looks near completion, especially with the multiple Lovers cards.

Hi lantana, thank you for your reply, i didn't know of the uranus card, indeed beautiful! And thank you for the link, here you can see the cards very well :)

With love,
Sara*

Laiste

Oh I agree - it's lovely. Little Red has done an interview with the artist, too.

Here you can also see a few cards and the interview is very interesting too, thank you Gregory for sharing :)

I really like the idea of including different versions of the lovers. My mother have the Alice deck from Baba, and there is also a second lovers card included, really nice :)

Laiste

His tarot set will be done this fall, Whoowhoo!! I'm looking forward to this so so much, it's Soo Beautiful!

At the moment he's selling his majors already, now wait... šŸ˜œ

Darytessekhmet

Thanks for sharing this. I will certainly keep an eye on the deck development. I like what I see so far.