Which Majors mean phone call?

Galadhwen

Ooh good question!

If you're looking forward to those romantic advances: The Lovers, Chariot, and to an extend Wheel of Fortune.

Those "crossing my fingers I-hope-I-got-this" type of phone call (job offer, interested buyer, lucky winner): Judgement, Wheel of Fortune. I also like Temperance in this position because it tells us a willingness for the other person to cooperate/"mix in" with us.

Those "holding my breath", "so-how-was-it" type of phone call (examination/doctor's results, decision making, legal/finance processes): Judgement, Justice, The World, Hierophant (especially if you have someone else in a higher position making the decision for you), The Tower.

BONUS - The "I better give it a go myself" call: Magician, Chariot, The Fool, and to an extend Judgement.

ihcoyc

A lot would depend on who's calling.

For most phone calls, I think of the Devil. Something to distract you from your purpose; someone demanding that you drop what you were doing and pay attention to me, mee, meee.

For the reason you fear the telephone, or the phone call that comes in at 3 AM, the House of God/Tower.

(Not a fan of the voice telephone at all. Now that email exists I don't understand why anyone tolerates that alarm going off.)

Ruby Jewel

So I was wondering which of the majors could mean a phone call, someone calling you.

The two came to mind when I was using my Guilded deck are Judgment and The Wheel (reminds me of the OLD dialing phones)

What do you guys think?

The Hanged Man is "waiting"... in limbo....maybe it is for a phone call.

The Devil is obsessing...could be needing a phone call.

Pao

These are all great! Thank you everyone for your views. I wasn't asking for any particular reason I was just looking at the majors and I wondered which one could be a phone call and I thought of those two because they just reminded me of a phone. A lot of the ones mentioned here make sense though. Maybe depends on the type of question and if I were to get justice maybe that would mean a phone call in that particular spread... Though I was wondering just Which one could be a phone call no matter what the question or topic was.

Thanks again šŸ˜Š