Collaborative Tarot

Insomnia Turtle

Geocities does not claim copyright of anything other than the space you put your stuff on. They do, however, have the right to use whatever you put in your site (edit: what I should actually have said is "whatever you upload into their file manager, whether you use it in your site or just have it in there for storage)for their own promotional purposes without needing your permission (as you give them that permission when you sign up for an account) and without having to compensate you in any way beyond putting your name on your work.

rota

this is great! Nice start on The Star.
Now I have to get rolling on my High Priestess...! Expect it soon.

patter

I for one am happy to not have money associated with it. the site is free and there are no costs associated with it.

patter

I have put a we bit more info on the webpage -- finding pagebuilder a bit tricky -- but I thought we needed a link back here to acknowledge the forum. Next I will post a border, and a list of the 78 cars so we can add links to in-progress or finished cards! Curently I think the border should be on a transperent background - so your card would use the full dimensions listed but the line of the border would go over the top about 4-5 mm in form the edge. I will do a sample for the page.

Fanci

Any suggestions on improving the star card or which version to work on? Fanci

patter

hmmm. I like the one with the more tradition image with the jugs of water -- but either one would be really nice --

Fanci

Ok, I like what you have done with the page. I'll stick with the first image then, I like it the best also. But wasn't sure if it was more fantasy art than deco.