II Tarot :: all Cups cards available to see...

Insomnia Turtle

Very nice :)! You are pretty quick with Illustrator, aren't you?

patter

I think the anatomy and composition is strong. The basic cup graphic is simple and well chosen, but the animal anatomy is sometimes weak -- knight's horse & the fishes throughout -- it should reflect anatomy as well as your human figures do.

rota

Insomnia Turtle: You think I'm fast with Illustrator? I'm crushed... Don't misunderstand: you're seeing the results of more than 10 months of day-to-day effort. I doubt if anyone could whip this stuff up overnight...

rota

I'm going to place the entire 'Int'l. Icon Tarot' onto a single webpage.

It'll take some time, money and effort, but it will get around this Yahoo Briefcase nonsense, and you can see this project the way it ought to be seen. I'm happy to have the whole thing finally complete. And even though I can't publish it yet, the way I did with the 'Ator Tarot', at least it can be seen properly.

I'll post the URL when I pull it together.

blue_fusion

very nice, consistent style. :) good luck on finishing this one. it was an honor to have hosted the major arcana in the site i made for you. :)

Major Tom

blue_fusion said:
very nice, consistent style. :) good luck on finishing this one. it was an honor to have hosted the major arcana in the site i made for you. :)

I must echo this. :)

Hopefully, someday we'll convince someone to buy a t-shirt. :laugh:

rota

Special thankyous to both Blue_Fusion and Major Tom!
The I.I.Tarot might have sat as a vaguely-interesting-but-unfinished project if it were not for the kind comments and efforts from you both. Now it's a vaguely-interesting-but-FINISHED project.

++++++++

(Wonder if I'll ever do another Tarot deck...? Never say never, they say.)