The Empress as feelings?

spiritofjosh

Out of curiosity, and I know it depends on the surrounding cards, but I always wonder what it generally means when The Empress comes up as feelings for another person?

How would The Empress clarified by 6 of Wands explain feelings for another person?

Wands cards confuse me sometimes when it comes to a person's feelings so with the 6 of wands I sort of get either a "I want to accomplish getting somewhere with this person" type of feeling or a "I think I'm better than this person" type of feeling.

PAMUYA

The Empress for me is that person who loves the world uncondionally, it may not be romantic love, I tend to read this as more motherly type love. The six of wands gives me the feeling they are maintaining their status of one who prides themself as that loving type person. Their feeling of loving kindess is genuine, like with all those around them. You are on their radar. This is my first impression of these two cards.

spiritofjosh

The Empress for me is that person who loves the world uncondionally, it may not be romantic love, I tend to read this as more motherly type love. The six of wands gives me the feeling they are maintaining their status of one who prides themself as that loving type person. Their feeling of loving kindess is genuine, like with all those around them. You are on their radar. This is my first impression of these two cards.

"On their radar" is a great description. Sort of what I had been wondering but couldn't find the right words. Indeed it could make sense but it was in regards to how someone currently feels that I don't speak with so it was surprising that these two cards came up.

Baby_bear22

I think that the empress with the six of wands could be someone who feels as if they are on their high horse about someone really attractive. Or it could mean maybe, "i won the prize" type of attitude. I actually like to think The Empress can sometimes mean true love. Other times a motherly love. It depends on who the reading is for and what relationship the other person holds with the querant. But with the six of wands as a clarifier, i would say perhaps, someone who is proud of the love/affection/nurturing attention that they're getting from the querant. This is a total shot in the dark. Just a thought..

spiritofjosh

I think that the empress with the six of wands could be someone who feels as if they are on their high horse about someone really attractive. Or it could mean maybe, "i won the prize" type of attitude. I actually like to think The Empress can sometimes mean true love. Other times a motherly love. It depends on who the reading is for and what relationship the other person holds with the querant. But with the six of wands as a clarifier, i would say perhaps, someone who is proud of the love/affection/nurturing attention that they're getting from the querant. This is a total shot in the dark. Just a thought..

That's a difderent way I looked at it and definitely the more positive one. Thank you for your time to read my post!