Wheel of Fortune Rx

spiritofjosh

This is something that sort of had me wondering a lot lately. I don't usually use reversals but I figured I'd try. Using RW deck.

How would you interpret Wheel of Fortune Rx clarified by 9 of cups as someones feelings towards you? To make it specific say this combo came up in a question on someone's feelings regarding any sort of relationship (friendship or romantic, not sure if it makes a difference) but someone from your past, not someone you just met. Like an ex friend, ex girlfriend/boyfriend, etc.

I sort of come in the middle of thinking this combination as someone's feelings either means they are starting to think backwards and starting to remember a happier time with you (9 of cups) but are sort of stuck on what they should do or how they are to proceed.

OR that they are not moving anywhere towards you because they are happy where they are, maybe see no reason to ever reconcile etc?

Once again thank you to anybody who wishes to chime in.

Puffette

This is something that sort of had me wondering a lot lately. I don't usually use reversals but I figured I'd try. Using RW deck.

How would you interpret Wheel of Fortune Rx clarified by 9 of cups as someones feelings towards you? To make it specific say this combo came up in a question on someone's feelings regarding any sort of relationship (friendship or romantic, not sure if it makes a difference) but someone from your past, not someone you just met. Like an ex friend, ex girlfriend/boyfriend, etc.

I sort of come in the middle of thinking this combination as someone's feelings either means they are starting to think backwards and starting to remember a happier time with you (9 of cups) but are sort of stuck on what they should do or how they are to proceed.

OR that they are not moving anywhere towards you because they are happy where they are, maybe see no reason to ever reconcile etc?

Once again thank you to anybody who wishes to chime in.

EVerytime i got the wheel of fortune reversed i literally said..ups,bad luck.. The person who has this card as feelings it's probably to stuck and stagnant in his life and affraid to lose what he has achieved even though he longs for more. He might be stuck in the past remembering everything that happened and this could be an obstacle.. With 9 of cups i think it amplifies the feeling of still...this person is a bit infatuated...and not going to make any move..

spiritofjosh

EVerytime i got the wheel of fortune reversed i literally said..ups,bad luck.. The person who has this card as feelings it's probably to stuck and stagnant in his life and affraid to lose what he has achieved even though he longs for more. He might be stuck in the past remembering everything that happened and this could be an obstacle.. With 9 of cups i think it amplifies the feeling of still...this person is a bit infatuated...and not going to make any move..

I think you gave me input on my last post, so thank you again. So to apply this to feelings, you're take on it is this person is still "hung up" over a specific person but won't come forward about their feelings to this person?

For example to understand the cards, if I had these cards pulled as my feelings would it be saying I'm stuck on feelings from the past for say, an ex girlfriend? And that is what's causing me to not move forward but I'm also not coming forward to this ex?

Or rather that I seem to remember the bad times of that relationship and that's why I won't come forward to that person?

Laurelle

The person in the 9 of Cups can be a little smug. He doesn't look like he's going to move from his position as indicated by his crossed arms. He's happy the way things are, with all his cups lined up in the background. Combine that with the reversed Wheel, I'd say someone's feelings are stuck and are refusing to move forward. The Wheel reversed says that luck is on the downswing, so be careful not to get stuck because it will only bring bad luck.

spiritofjosh

The person in the 9 of Cups can be a little smug. He doesn't look like he's going to move from his position as indicated by his crossed arms. He's happy the way things are, with all his cups lined up in the background. Combine that with the reversed Wheel, I'd say someone's feelings are stuck and are refusing to move forward. The Wheel reversed says that luck is on the downswing, so be careful not to get stuck because it will only bring bad luck.

Thanks for your side to it. I don't want to turn this into feedback of any past readings so I won't go into how your interpretation fits into the situation now. But I'll just say this card has come up more than once for different questions on different people so that's why I wanted to ask about it.

Laurelle

Thanks for your side to it. I don't want to turn this into feedback of any past readings so I won't go into how your interpretation fits into the situation now. But I'll just say this card has come up more than once for different questions on different people so that's why I wanted to ask about it.

You mean the 9 of Cups or the Wheel?

spiritofjosh

You mean the 9 of Cups or the Wheel?

Wheel rx has come up but only when I actually choose to do reversals, maybe 3 other times in the past 4 months. Not often but enough for me to question it. It has never come up with anything to do with my feelings though, always about others.

KnightOfTheCosmos

Hey there! I agree with everything that's been said here. The Wheel of Fortune is constantly in motion ("round and round it goes..."). Reversed, I immediately thought of stagnation, things coming to a grinding stop.

9 of cups is sometimes seen as the wish fulfillment card. It also means that you're satisfied right where you are because you think you have it all, even though you don't. After all, you just have 9 cups, not all 10.

Combining the Wheel of Fortune Rx and 9 of cups as a clarifier, I would interpret it as the person is satisfied where they are and they see no reason to move forward with a relationship or whatever they're involved in. The feelings have come to a halt.

On the other hand, if you choose to interpret the Wheel of Fortune as bad luck, then it could mean that the person is going to lose some of those cups. There will be setbacks at some point, and the lesson Wheel of Fortune Rx is giving them is that they shouldn't be so smug or so comfortable because there's always a reason to move forward, to improve things.

Just my take on things. Hope it made sense!

spiritofjosh

Hey there! I agree with everything that's been said here. The Wheel of Fortune is constantly in motion ("round and round it goes..."). Reversed, I immediately thought of stagnation, things coming to a grinding stop.

9 of cups is sometimes seen as the wish fulfillment card. It also means that you're satisfied right where you are because you think you have it all, even though you don't. After all, you just have 9 cups, not all 10.

Combining the Wheel of Fortune Rx and 9 of cups as a clarifier, I would interpret it as the person is satisfied where they are and they see no reason to move forward with a relationship or whatever they're involved in. The feelings have come to a halt.

On the other hand, if you choose to interpret the Wheel of Fortune as bad luck, then it could mean that the person is going to lose some of those cups. There will be setbacks at some point, and the lesson Wheel of Fortune Rx is giving them is that they shouldn't be so smug or so comfortable because there's always a reason to move forward, to improve things.

Just my take on things. Hope it made sense!

Both interpretations made a lot of sense but the 2nd one seems to make the most for some reason to me, not sure why. I guess I take what people have to say and put it towards what circumstances are going on in my life then make sense of it that way? But that's why it seems to ring more true to me. So very appreciated of your input.

PAMUYA

The reversed Wheel for me is slowing down, the Nine of cups is satisfied where they are at. This hints at they may have once had feelings, but now they are happy where they are at. They wish you well.