Glass Owl's Spreads

Pam O

I too look at both the Knocking On Your Door Spreads and they are very different. I used an adapted form of Glass Owl's last night only using the 1st 2 positions, and it was quite interesting. :)

A quick recap: It was my Spirit knocking on my door saying I would get more energy & strength if I would meditate and calm down my mind. :) I guess my mind has been wearing myself out...
4 of swords, King of Wands. I used the Fantastic Managerie which had a Lizards in both cards. The King of Wands also had a stately Lion.

Glass Owl

Pam O said:
I really enjoy the creative twists of your spreads. A small book that could be carried with some decks would be great. I bought a book of spreads and it is ENORMOUS in size, and it just does not need to be.
Are you planning a book? I hope so. :)
Thanks again...
bodhran said:
Glass Owl, if you keep this up, you're going to have to put them all together for a book!

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Yes, a couple of my spreads are in AT's Love & Relationship eBook and more of them will turn up in other AT eBooks planned for the future. At this point I don't any plans for an ebook of just my own spreads but I would be open to doing so.

Pam O said:
I too look at both the Knocking On Your Door Spreads and they are very different. I used an adapted form of Glass Owl's last night only using the 1st 2 positions, and it was quite interesting. :)

A quick recap: It was my Spirit knocking on my door saying I would get more energy & strength if I would meditate and calm down my mind. :) I guess my mind has been wearing myself out...
4 of swords, King of Wands. I used the Fantastic Managerie which had a Lizards in both cards. The King of Wands also had a stately Lion.
I really like the idea of breaking spreads down and I think that just using the first two cards of that spread is a great idea.

The fact that both cards had lizards is very interesting because the lizard is sometimes associated with rebirth and rejuvenation since it sheds its skin. And speaking of lions, I have been thinking about doing a spread about the Cowardly Lion from the Wizard of Oz to work on my courage and decision making.

Pam O

Thanks for the lizard skin info re: rejuvenation. I know about snakes loosing skin and now I have learned even more. :).

That is a great spread idea for the Wizard of Oz. Maybe you could do all the main characters? Do you have the Wizard of Oz tarot? That would be a fun deck to use with your new Oz spread (s).

Glass Owl

I just added a new spread - The Mary Poppins Spread - to my index! It has just two cards so it is great for a quick dose of insight.

I originally posted it in Bodhran's 2 Card Quickies Index Thread. Be sure to check out that thread you like 2 card spreads and/or you have some you would like to share as well.

I like the 2 card spreads very much and I just may have to look into creating some more!

Glass Owl

For fans of the Charlie's Angels movies (which star Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu) I have come up with a fun Charlie's Angels Spread.

Nica

Your spreads are amazing! Wow!

panwardeepali

Your's spread are to the point and also short. Very interesting too! You are God gifted i can say. Few query i have.
Is there any spread related to pregnancy or something through which i can find that why there is delay in pregancy though medical report are totally fine.
During my relationship reading on AT mostly i found people asking when i fall in love/what going between us?
mostly the conclusion come as yes you can or give some time dont rush. For some it- come totally NO -not a person to move forward.Then they ask "when/ how can i come to know that he is Mr Right or my life partner"
Do you have spread related to it or can create one.I am beginner so maybe it sound silly for you. But cant help as i feel that i can get answer from you.Sorry for bothering you.

Glass Owl

Your's spread are to the point and also short. Very interesting too! You are God gifted i can say. Few query i have.
Is there any spread related to pregnancy or something through which i can find that why there is delay in pregancy though medical report are totally fine.
During my relationship reading on AT mostly i found people asking when i fall in love/what going between us?
mostly the conclusion come as yes you can or give some time dont rush. For some it- come totally NO -not a person to move forward.Then they ask "when/ how can i come to know that he is Mr Right or my life partner"
Do you have spread related to it or can create one.I am beginner so maybe it sound silly for you. But cant help as i feel that i can get answer from you.Sorry for bothering you.
In regards to pregnancy, I really don't feel comfortable doing detailed spreads that are regarding medical matters or timing. One could do a general spread with the intention of gaining some insights into a pregnancy. Here an example:

-1--2-
------
-3--4

(cards could be turned so that they would look like a circle)

1 and 2 (read together) What would be helpful during my pregnancy?
3 and 4 (read together) What would not be beneficial during my pregnancy?

I could come up with something in terms of giving someone guidance in regards to parenting (UPDATE: I just did so and posted them here.) I do have a spread that is designed for learning more about a child and to help him/her reach their potential. - it's called A Child Is Born.

As for love and romance I have some spreads that deal with relationships, such as my Preparing For Love Spread. However, I don't really approach things from a "Is he my soul mate" type of thing. For one, I don't believe that there is only one *right* person out there for a given person and the question of whether someone is/could be/isn't *right* is subjective in my opinion. And secondly, I really try not to approach things from a yes or no perspective with the Tarot. I think that the future isn't always set in stone and I don't want the Tarot to tell me how to live but rather to provide me with the necessary knowledge to figure out how to make my own choices.

And it isn't no bother at all - I love helping people and making spreads. Thank you for your questions.