The tower as a flaw

Babymaker

Hi all,

So im doing a reading for myself regarding the potential for a friendship between me and another woman. I used a few cards in the spread but im not sure how to understand the Tower card in regards to what her main flaw is. Could it be that she is a disruptive person who cant help but shake things up and destroy? She is a disaster? Everything she touches shatters? Or perhaps it means that im the one who receives disruption by having her in my life and therefore depression and sleepless nights?

decan

As her main flaw my first thought was that she could be choleric at times. But it is just my first thought and other possibilities are possible of course with the Tower, not the best card!

Babymaker

As her main flaw my first thought was that she could be choleric at times. But it is just my first thought and other possibilities are possible of course with the Tower, not the best card!

Well that's the interesting thing. When I see her she acts so sweet so I was wondering if it was an act. She definitely wears shocking outfits when she can. She shocks with her skimpy revealing outfits which are a little hard to swallow.

Loki3

Maybe it means that the way she acts is incongruent with the way that she actually is- and she needs to tear that down to fix it.

Babymaker

Maybe it means that the way she acts is incongruent with the way that she actually is- and she needs to tear that down to fix it.

That is true. I have noticed that chaos seems to be around her and she just seems to smile whilst the chaos unfolds. For example she left her bf for this new guy ruthlessly and her ex was begging for her back, trying to climb on her balcony whilst she was up there with her new man. She thought it was rather funny to see the ex competing for her. Whereas I saw this as a poor guy heartbroken and his ex laughing about it. She is a rich girl and I wouldn't be surprised if she likes to tear things down for amusement because she doesn't really have any hardships. Her life is pretty much set. That's probably where your statement comes in. When u look at her u see this baby, this little rich girl, dadd's girl, and then when she can she cant wait to create havock. That's how I see her but I don't have respect for it. And especially after batting her eyes at my husband and other men in the room at a party, I thought, this girl is bad news. It actually surprises me how someone like this can have any friends at all.

Grizabella

This reminds me of an online friendship I had for a couple of years with a woman in England. It seemed such a strong friendship for quite awhile but then she started opening up to me more and I very much disliked her. She thought it was fun to sign up on dating websites, choosing men she knew were extremely vulnerable and not all that attractive, then elaborately building their hopes up, making them think she was in love with them and leading them on, but then when they wanted to meet, she'd send them to some phony address and she got great glee from them thinking they were going to meet her and knowing she'd sent them off on a wild goose chase to some town or village nowhere near where she actually was. I felt actually sick about that. What cruelty!

I've used the term "internet trolls" for people like this. She was so cruel and heartless and all sorts of other negatives. In effect, I guess she just deceived me, too, for the length of time that I thought we were best friends.

The Tower would certainly describe the effect she had on these poor guys who were sincerely looking for a partner only to have the rug jerked out from under them at the last minute.

Maru

It could be a facade that has been built up without careful consideration. She may build up relationships with people fast and then leave them in the lurch (like Grizabella's example) as to the obvious lie that would spoil it all. When talking about girls who dress skimpy to shock value etc with explicit purpose to push boundaries... I tend to think "flaw by design"... almost like subconsciously they're advertising all their insecurities and problems for what they are upfront (emotional or literal disaster) and either don't want or expect to be taken seriously.

Either way I don't think a positive card in this reading, but it could just be their baggage they bring to their relationships. You may never even see it for sure unless they tell you about it...

nisaba

So im doing a reading for myself regarding the potential for a friendship between me and another woman. I used a few cards in the spread but im not sure how to understand the Tower card in regards to what her main flaw is.

The obvious answer screaming at me is that she might be a terrible drama-queen. Is there a reason you ruled this out?

Babymaker

This reminds me of an online friendship I had for a couple of years with a woman in England. It seemed such a strong friendship for quite awhile but then she started opening up to me more and I very much disliked her. She thought it was fun to sign up on dating websites, choosing men she knew were extremely vulnerable and not all that attractive, then elaborately building their hopes up, making them think she was in love with them and leading them on, but then when they wanted to meet, she'd send them to some phony address and she got great glee from them thinking they were going to meet her and knowing she'd sent them off on a wild goose chase to some town or village nowhere near where she actually was. I felt actually sick about that. What cruelty!

I've used the term "internet trolls" for people like this. She was so cruel and heartless and all sorts of other negatives. In effect, I guess she just deceived me, too, for the length of time that I thought we were best friends.

The Tower would certainly describe the effect she had on these poor guys who were sincerely looking for a partner only to have the rug jerked out from under them at the last minute.

This actually sounds a lot like her and all the pieces are coming together for me. I wouldn't be surprised if she called that ex over to setup the situation for chaos to add more thrill to her life. she already has everything she needs in life handed to her on a silver platter and lots of ppl are mesmerised by what she has and follow her. I wont stick around cos I'm sure she'll do the same to me. I'm surprised she has friends although I'm sure they are just ppl in awe of how much she and her partner can get away with. It's a good thing she's with a guy who's like herself otherwise she could do some serious damage. But yeah, I cant respect someone like that.

Energypipes - she seems like the kind of person who really uses her figure a lot to get attention. Like because she gets such a thrill from surprising ppl, the easiest way for her to do it is with her body. Maybe she is insecure. I think it's immature and she's holding onto that figure ever so tightly simply because of the thrill she gets from it. She would walk out of her workplace (as a receptionist at the gym, where ppl go to lose weight, even though she never exercises) wearing tiny shorts unbuttoned so you can see her undies and a boob tube the size of tape. she would stare at the wall whilst all the ppl around look at her and then she would get in the car and giggle to herself. Pretty pathetic.

rwcarter

She could be hot-headed (she blows her top regularly). Or she may be one big drama waiting to happen.