What's your fave spread?

Sulis

1. Situation
2. Obstacles
3. Path forward

I've been doing a Body, Mind, spirit throw every week for a couple of months as well.

Love and light

Sulis xx

Mimers

I use Rachel Pollack's spread from her book 78 Degrees of Wisdom. It is kind of like a PPF, but it has 'work' cards, and the first two cards cross each other like in the CC.

I also use my own Directional guide spread when I am not sure if what I am doing is the right way to go. The 15 card spread too when I have time and want to see were I am heading.

Don't use the CC much, but sometimes.

TemperanceAngel

DeLani said:
It's a spread I invented for women to use during their moontime. Here is the thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?threadid=10244&highlight=moontime
Enjoy!
P.S. In case you don't read the whole thread, here is my last comment on it:
After working with this spread a couple of months, I decided I don't like the shape of the layout. So I changed the layout - imagine it forming the triple moon shape: )O( with #7 in the middle of the full moon. I think this "fits" the spread better. The positions are still the same, just laid out in a different shape.

Thanks, DeLani, I hope you don't mind if I try it ??

XTAX

TemperanceAngel

Thank you, DeLani :) XTAX

jog1118

right now its the 15 card golden dawn spread:

----------13--9--5-----------4--8---12
----------------------2--1--3
----------14--10--6---------7--11--15

2,1,3 - present
4,8,12 - natural course of events
13,9,5 - alternate course of action
14,10,6 - guide for decision making
7,11,15 - uncontrollable forces

and the (what i call) triad:

--------------1 (2)

-------3-----------4

1 - you
2- what crosses you (may be good or bad)
3 - past
4 - future
5 - outcome

:smoker:

Simone

Don't have any....

... because I make up my own spreads for every different situation :D

Mostly, they will be 3-card spreads, to be capped once or twice, if necessary. Sometimes I use more cards, but even then I associate a specific individually adapted meaning to each position - adapted to the question/situation. I never write them down though because I rarely use them twice! ;)

Light and love
Simone

yagottabelieve

jog1118 said:

and the (what i call) triad:

--------------1 (2)

-------3-----------4

1 - you
2- what crosses you (may be good or bad)
3 - past
4 - future
5 - outcome

:smoker:

i have been trying this one out a bit lately and having very good results.

thanks so much!

skytwig

I like Simone's idea and have, on occaision, done that type of thing, spontaneously..... The cards tell me where to put them....

But my all time HABIT spread is the CC..... I can't seem to get away from it.... I would like to, really..... So, it's not my Fave spread.... just the tried and true spread! :laugh:

Little Baron

Hi all

I always use the CC but that is only because I am yet to find one that fits better. I should really go about devising some of my own because that way, I would get the information I really need.

Best wishes

Yaboot