The Lovers as feelings toward someone??

novenovembre

.....Or demons, and then the Devil would be OK to describe it.....

novenovembre

The English are clueless, they even talk funny. :D

Be careful, I talk exactly like them.....and that's actually the only thing I REALLY love about them......

novenovembre

....And surely you know they say the same about you.....

Rhinestones

Thank you guys for your responses!
I got The Lovers again as I pulled a card out for his feelings today.
I was the one who cut it off...it's just bothersome that he hasn't contacted me.
After we broke up his gaze was always entirely focused on me. Always staring and looking at me.

It's been a while since I've seen him :/

Also to people using sex as The Lovers, I would describe sex -> the devil. Death is also ruled by Pluto , Scorpio, the planet of sex, intensity.
I've seen in a reading with death used in a sense of Sex

novenovembre

Thank you guys for your responses!
I got The Lovers again as I pulled a card out for his feelings today.
I was the one who cut it off...it's just bothersome that he hasn't contacted me.
After we broke up his gaze was always entirely focused on me. Always staring and looking at me.

Surely he was looking at you because he was thinking about angels or seeing an apparition of the Virgin Mary behind you, according to LRichard and the others.....

PS Let us know when you have sex

Rhinestones

Surely he was looking at you because he was thinking about angels or seeing an apparition of the Virgin Mary behind you, according to LRichard and the others.....

PS Let us know when you have sex

Wait so when was the Lovers considered as a one night stand? ;o lol

Richard

Surely he was looking at you because he was thinking about angels or seeing an apparition of the Virgin Mary behind you, according to LRichard and the others......
Get it right. The chick was looking at the angel. The guy was looking at the chick.

novenovembre

Get it right. The chick was looking at the angel. The guy was looking at the chick.

The bottom line is, they have sex in the end.

And if you really want to continue with the debate of the chicken and egg, on who looked first, well...we can go on forever.....

Rhinestones

Oh nice try lol.
No his own friends even told me he couldn't stop staring at me.
Which was true.