Druidcraft Roundup! - study group discussion thread

WolfSpirit

You are welcome to join us SoulFlower :)
Yes we are going through the cards now in the order of the book so we started with the courts, the last one posted is the Prince of Cups.
We are posting threads on the cards in the General study forum.

Majecot

SoulFlower said:
I just got the DruidCraft tarot and I would like to join the study group. But I'm not quite sure what a study groups really is. Is it discussing just the cards and interpretation of them, or is it more?

SoulFlower- You can discuss any aspect of the cards you like, from description to how it imakes you feel, post your impressions, what ever...
Some of us have gone a little more indepth with druid lore, signs and symbols..

Take a look at the threads and feel free to jump in anywhere, anytime ;)

Cielo

I was wondering if it would be ok for me to join you as well?! I don't have the deck yet, it's sold out everywhere and I have looked and looked....that is very sad since I'm not being very patient or mature about this! :D
But I'll get it as soon as it is possible from the first place I can find!

Meanwhile, I would love to be part of the group if that is ok with all of you!?!

Love

Cielo

Majecot

Cielo yes of course you can, anyone and everyone :) The more the merrier I say. That is the reason we posted scans to enable others who wanted to join in who did not have their decks yet.

Welcome :D

TygrEyes

Cielo - yes, yes, yes, come on in! We're always happy to have new people. Welcome to both you & SoulFlower. :eek:)

Pipistrelle

I was just about to jump in with a post on the Prince of Cups and I thought I'd better check in here first ;)

I've had the DruidCraft only a week and have already fallen in love with it (as anyone who has read my recent posts can tell you!) Even more wonderful than that however, is the fact that so many people feel a connection with it - the art and the beauty and gentleness of the images, the deep messages you can get from it - I think it's going to be one of those decks that lasts.

Anyway...now I've introduced myself I'm going back to the Prince of Cups (don't get too excited though, I don't have anything that profound to add!)

Pip

Sulis

The DruidCraft group seems to have gone off the boil a bit lately - I know that I had a bit of a phase of not using this deck too much.

Not sure whether it's the time of year but my DruidCraft deck is calling my name again so I wondered if anyone would be interested in starting this group up again with me.....

Any offers?

If not then I'll go ahead on my own and hope someone joins in :)

Love

Sulis xx

Pipistrelle

Hi Sulis,

I've been using the Druidcraft almost exclusively for the last few months so I'd definitely be interested in joining in.

Pip

WolfSpirit

The DruidCraft is still my most used deck, I guess I just did not feel the need for the Study Group.
But now that you mention it - we had some great threads and it would be good to revive the study group, I will gladly join in :)

WalesWoman

I'd be glad to help revive this.