Kickstarter deck - Faerie Enchantments

DaughterOfDanu

I've got fingers crossed too. I've never backed a Kickstarter project before. Had no idea what to expect.

Not sure I'd back another.

moonbearxxx

Me neither. I'll have to think long and hard about how much I know and trust the person putting out the deck before I preorder an indie deck.

Ian made another post to his FB page. Aside from saying he spent some time working on the deck some more, no acknowledgement to the people who have been asking what's going on. Just went right into another pitch about how great the deck is. :/ At this point I'm going to stop complaining and just let his actions speak for themselves. I feel like he has to be aware by now people are commenting on his posts asking what's the deal with the delays.

moonbear

New update on the artist's Facebook page with a nice explanation about the delays and a date of end of January. I'm happy with that :)

moonbearxxx

DaughterOfDanu

New update on the artist's Facebook page with a nice explanation about the delays and a date of end of January. I'm happy with that :)

moonbearxxx

That's good. Unfortunately I can't seem to find that post. What was the reason for the delays? Also thank you for updating the forum as a whole :) I wonder why I can't seem to find the post.

moonbear

That's good. Unfortunately I can't seem to find that post. What was the reason for the delays? Also thank you for updating the forum as a whole :) I wonder why I can't seem to find the post.

I went back to check and sorry, it wasn't Facebook, it's on the artist's Kickstarter page. I can't access Kickstarter anymore (out of date browser) but he sent an email so I would assume everyone will get the same message. Basically it's the increase in cards to forty, the gilt edging, all the organising which he's doing himself (as well as his day job), the research into the correspondences for each card etc etc It sounds as if he's doing a very thorough job.

He said he's sorry for the delays and he's focusing on getting everything delivered by the end of January :)

moonbearxxx

DaughterOfDanu

I went back to check and sorry, it wasn't Facebook, it's on the artist's Kickstarter page. I can't access Kickstarter anymore (out of date browser) but he sent an email so I would assume everyone will get the same message. Basically it's the increase in cards to forty, the gilt edging, all the organising which he's doing himself (as well as his day job), the research into the correspondences for each card etc etc It sounds as if he's doing a very thorough job.

He said he's sorry for the delays and he's focusing on getting everything delivered by the end of January :)

moonbearxxx

Oh okay :) Thank you again. I don't mind waiting as long as it takes. I've got plenty of pretty decks to keep me happy. I just appreciate being kept in the loop :p Especially since I purchased not through kickstarter but direct from his website so I'm not privy to email updates. Or at least I haven't received any. Waiting another month or so is a piece of cake compared to how long I've waited for some decks.

Citrin

Yay! Thank you for posting that. :) I'm starting to get really curious about it haha!

moonbear

Yay! Thank you for posting that. :) I'm starting to get really curious about it haha!

Me too!! The cards look lovely on the artist's website :)

moonbearxxx

DaughterOfDanu

Woo looking forward to finally having this deck in my hands :)

moonbear

Received another update, the cards are at the printers!!

I tried to copy the entire post and only managed part of it. Will have another go afterwards but for the moment here's the important bit .................

New Illustrations
Posted by Ian Daniels (Creator)
Many thanks to everyone for your inspiring comments! Your Faerie Enchantments Magik Cards are being printed and will soon be in your hand 'hot off the press'! I'm currently sorting through everyones addresses and orders for the Fulfillment company who will ship them out to everyone as soon as they are printed. I'm having to format about 500 worldwide orders and addresses into a spreadsheet, which is quite a task. Thanks so much to everyone for your patience with this project, I wanted to get Faerie Enchantments just right, and make it a thing of beauty to treasure. I've added a few more elements such as use of different incenses for spells, more example Enchantments, and addition illustrations in the book. Here's a few to keep you inspired until your box set arrives in about 2 weeks or so.
Kindest wishes
Ian

So it won't be long now :)

moonbearxxx