Who Was It Knocking At My Door? Spread (6) by Glass Owl

Glass Owl

This thread prompted the creation of this spread. I couldn't help but think of the song, "Who Can It Be Now?" by Men At Work as I came up with this.

By the way, this could also be modified for a phone call, email, text, or other forms of communication.

Who Was It Knocking At My Door? Spread (6) by Glass Owl

This spread is perfect for those times that you are at home, not expecting anyone, and you hear a knock on your door or your phone beings to ring. "Who is it? What do they want?" you ask yourself. Maybe you decide to ignore the caller and hope they go away... or maybe you respond, only to find that no one is there. The end result is the same though - the suspense starts to build and all you are left with is questions. Use this spread to get some answers to learn more about that missed opportunity.

Who Was It Knocking At My Door? Spread by Glass Owl

----2---
1-------3
---------
----4----
----5----
----6*----

(layout is in the shape of key - or I suppose a question mark.)

1. Who was it knocking at my door?
2. What did they want?

If I had opened the door and addressed the person(s) knocking:
3. What would have been my response?
4. What would have been their response?
5. What would have been the outcome?
6.* Optional: Why is it that nobody was there when I opened the door?

Ravenlady

Thank you so much Glass Owl, you have an uncanny ability to come up with spreads that will help me or my friends figure out a problem or a solution for something. And now this one will come in handy since a friend of mine has someone knock at their door (or walls) and they have no clue.

Blessings
Ravenlady