Sacred Days of Midsummer

Gemininorn

I am very glad to see that this spread is going to go ahead in June, and I look forward to participating. My life has been very hectic in the last couple of months and this will be a great opportunity to get back into regularly reading tarot.

EmpyreanKnight

Seems fascinating! I'd join the reading group too if one's going to be created, especially since I don't think it would fall on a busy time of the year.

RavenOfSummer

Wow, you did an awesome job creating this spread, RavenOfSummer. :thumbsup: Summer is my favorite season, and I look forward to taking part in this reading.

Thank you RiverRunsDeep! :)

Well when You start up the group for this I would love to be a part of it...

Anyway...I like what you have written so far. I don't celebrate any holiday even though Halloween and midsummer eve/summer solstice is my favorite.

I remember the idea of putting honey and cream under the tree for the fairies.

I have the exact same favorite holidays CosmicBeing! Maybe we should come up with a group Samhain/Halloween spread as well :)

This fascinates me since I was born on the Summer Solstice but never thought to consider it as a cycle of days rather than a single significant event in my personal year. I'll give this a try in early June. I'm already thinking how I might integrate the results with the Wheel of the Year reading I did on the 2016 Winter Solstice.

Great birthday!

I am very glad to see that this spread is going to go ahead in June, and I look forward to participating. My life has been very hectic in the last couple of months and this will be a great opportunity to get back into regularly reading tarot.

I definitely understand that. Glad you'll be participating- hopefully this will be a chance for you to reconnect :)

Seems fascinating! I'd join the reading group too if one's going to be created, especially since I don't think it would fall on a busy time of the year.

Excellent!

Thanks so much for your support and interest in this everyone! Really looking forward to sharing this journey with you :love: