What's the Postman Bringing? Part 14

ayuryogini

Just received the Golden Botticelli today; it's so beautiful.

Tarot of Prague LE and one of the last Alice Tarots from Baba are on the way!

MissChiff

LE Prague Tarot is on the way...the new Sola Busca is also in the mail.. I have several pre-order decks that I have purchased, but I am not sure when I will receive those..also I have Rana's Lenormand that has been pre-ordered...damn people start sending out those decks!!

CharlotteK

Kris Waldherr's Goddess Tarot is on its way :)

MizGrace

Ancestral Path
Opened my ancestral path today took of wrapping. Seller really didnt care about the cards at all. Sadly just threw cards into a baggie with no free tarot bag or box. lets face it not hard to add a free bag to protect them to make it a nicer gift. so They came and I had this dream last night they were destroyed something wrong.

I opened them and yes..annoyed! Fool Card covered in cat scratch marks and a 2 other cards. How on earth did they store them in the kitty litter tray. sorry if its a member here who sold them on ebay but flip I feel disappointing £18.50 down the drain I think. stuck them to one side as, feel peeved. and thread neg feedback I cant stand it when listings are showing lights bouncing off cards so you think they are ok. so they say 1995. yet im sure a scratched fool card would cause issues on selling them. all cards got slight scratches. no idea how they could be treated so poorly.
I have a thing about cards looking clean crisp and light was bouncing off cards in listing.

Awaiting in anticipation another release of Ancestral Path 3rd edition? no idea the release date yet praying for it.

littlethings

Ooh, you lucky lady! xoxox i am very happy for you, my K! :love: You soooo
deserve it!:*

Thank you so much, MG! :heart:

My Tarot of Prague has made it to the US! Now it just needs to make its way to me. :)

BeyondtheVeil

Nothing Tarot Related :( I think I bought everything I wanted for now. lol

SaturnCeleste

LE Prague Tarot is on the way...the new Sola Busca is also in the mail.. I have several pre-order decks that I have purchased, but I am not sure when I will receive those..also I have Rana's Lenormand that has been pre-ordered...damn people start sending out those decks!!
Yes, my 2nd Sola Busca is in the mail also! I can't wait! I broke down the other day and bought the Golden Thread tarot as well. The 1910 original Rider Waite is coming, there is a sale on that deck at Book Depository. I'm getting the deck for ten bucks and change. They also had the Healing Tarot available so I cancelled my pre-order at Amazon and will soon be receiving that deck also. Yesterday I got the World Spirit tarot and love that deck!

banbha

Just ordered a Minoan Tarot. :)

Rose Lalonde

Asherah Tarot shipped today. (It's coming a long way though...)