Zombie tarot - Six of Wands

shadowdancer

So, you did it - well done! Victory at last. It must be true - the newspapers said so, and they never lie do they? So how are you going to celebrate, because celebrate you must. It was a long hard battle. Many casualties and scalps on both sides. Why scalps? Well, I understand they are kinda in the way when getting to the brains, so no judgement from me I assure you. Just don't ruin the moment by being dorkey and creating a comb-over out of them. Even zombies should have standards. So, back to the question of how will you mark the occasion. I guess a meal out for you and your family is out of the question now, as the food source looks like it has done a runner. How about a Monster's Ball instead? I can just see you all dancing to the tune that was written in your honour - The Monster Mash. Just don't get too up your own rear end though - the defeated who read that news story will be wanting to take back the glory at some stage. They see your win as a hollow victory. Maybe the fact they can see through your ribcage gave them that impression, who knows eh. But for now, enjoy. The moment is yours. And at the end of the celebration, you have newspaper to wrap any waste product. Nothing like an environmentally friendly zombie. Seriously, you are so misunderstood. You got to let people get close to you and know you better to see you have a good side. All they usually experience is bad breath followed by a sharp pain to the neck area.

Attachments

• wands 6.jpg
    wands 6.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 698

ana luisa

Living in a place where MIDIA is bought and sold like bread, I could read this card either as a true victory or a fake one. The lady reading the paper does not seem like she's that worried ; her nails are carefully polished, she is wearing a watch or bracelet (time and looks should have stopped being important issues by now). Again, surrounding cards could come to help make sure it's a TRUE victory and the gloating may begin.