Mystical Manga Tarot

Shade

Looks like Llewellyn will have a new Manga-themed offering this September:

http://www.llewellyn.com/product.php?ean=9780738753539

I liked the Manga tarot Los Scarabeo had a few years back but this one seems more appealing - it's much more ornate but still with the upbeat energy I would assocaite with Manga.

Quester

Looks like this will go to the top of my wish list!!!

Achlys

I think this one is also by lo scarabeo although Llewellyn will be distributing it.

It's a nice deck but personally not for me

Onaorkal

The author posted a walk-through video on You Tube so it's possible to have a look at the whole deck.

I really like manga and I don't dislike this deck but for now it's not calling to me. I still think it has a nicer aesthetic than the Manga Tarot by Selena Lin.
As for the Lo Scarabeo Manga Tarot, I have it and love it, but wouldn't consider it a "manga" themed tarot, despite its name. The people are not really drawn in a manga or cartoony way, it's simply Japanese themed imo.

Shade

There is something very compelling about a Tower card in which the two falling people reach out to one another.

Shibiusa

I've been in love with Rann's deck for months now. Unfortunately, she wasn't selling them anymore in her store. Then she shared on her Facebook page that she was going to publish it with Barbara Moore! I think I even squealed when I saw that xD
I'm definitely getting it. Probably through Book Depository, though... The customs here are a pain...

Signy

I've been following this deck too. It's absolutely gorgeous. I think it'll be more of a collectors treat than a readable deck for me though.

Shibiusa

I've been following this deck too. It's absolutely gorgeous. I think it'll be more of a collectors treat than a readable deck for me though.
I thought that would happen to me with Linestrider! It's gorgeous and I usually don't like minimalistic decks. I really love to see the card with drawings all over the place. And then that one appeared. I loved the watercolours. I got it recently and it actually spoke to me... I've been trying a lot of readings to see if I really got in touch with it and I did! I was really surprised. Something I loved as artwork and I thought it would be so out of my regular style. Who knows! Maybe the Mystical Manga will connect with you! (the exact opposite also happened too with another deck, though. I loved the artwork and I thought I would connect with it. No. It's just gorgeous. Not readable xD)

HearthCricket

I love the look of this deck. I am just starting to get interested in Manga and I think this is a great starting point with Manga in Tarot. I know there are other Manga decks out there in English, but none have appealed to me like the artwork of this one.