solus

sagitarian

I thought it time to start a thread all about Solus. What do you get from this faery? What is his message to you?

For my deck, Solus is that bridge between the singers and the other faeries. He's half energy, half manifestation of a type of form. All I can usually see, or what I'm usually pulled to truly look deeply in is his ice blue eyes, and the look of his face, how his face is almost chisled, strong, and proud. Yet he holds truths, internal truths about the universe. He radiates a firey essence, but it's not of passion, it's more about strength (not to be confused with power).

For me in what I see is that he's all about telling you, "Ok, get ready, some hard times are coming your way, time to see what you think you are truly made of, and what you are made of." He shows us through our own trials the true internal strengths that we have inside ourselves. He also has a quality about nobility. If what you do is good and noble, then you need not to worry about how others on your plane will judge you. If you are truly innocent in your actions, then your actions alone will speak for themselves, and others will see the truth inside you through what it is you decide to do. In a way, I see him comparable to the strength card in a way, but he has more to say then the strength card. He shows us what we need to utilize in order to make it, giving us that extra external strength. He doesn't believe we can do it, we KNOWS we can. He's like an angel warrior to me, almost like the feeling of the Arch Angel Michale.

What does he mean to you and how has he shown himself in your life?

Alissa

Solus' ice blue eyes have often reminded me of the necessity of clear sight, clearly and objectively viewing something.

He feels very 3rd chakra, with all those red flames making up his being, as if he were more a fire elemental than a Fae. An energizing force.

Jewel

I have always loved the Souls card. I sense a strange balance between water and fire .... his gaze is absolutly penetrating as if he sees right through you. To me the card is about acknolwledging and accepting facts that are in your face and working through them. It is about paying attention and balancing actions and emotions.

Alissa

:* JEWEL'S BACK~! JEWEL'S BACK~! :*
Don't stay away so long next time, gurl. We missed you!

Solus was my daily Fae today. Just looking at him made me feel a bit more cenetered and grounded, which I hadn't felt before with him. Today his message was "calm and clear sight is needed still" and the necessity of balancing everything that's happening right now in my Heart chakra.

I just love that Solus' singular lit chakra is the Heart, surrounded by his flames, clear face and ice blue eyes. I just started Heart chakra meditations this week, so it's ideal timing on many levels for me.

It is his quiet strength that I love, and it comforts me today.

Butterfly

He is very fiery, and his eyes stand out. But everytime I look at him I am drawn to his third eye/brow chakra, which to me seems very dense and thickened. Not at all what I would have expected.
Perhaps it's saying to go with what is felt- the hearts logic, rather than the more intellectual logic. I know they are flames, but to me they seem very solid, almost more like feathers, or autumn leaves, solid matter. His face is not at all hard for all his seriousness, I see it as soft and gentle. He's the kind of guy I have big brother fantasies about. I can picture him giving me a big comforting bear hug when lifes tough.
Hey, Jewel, missed you! Did the faeries carry you away LOL

Jewel

Yep I'm back (sort of *LOL*). Thanks for welcome back. The faeries did not carry me away, work and other mundane things have *LOL*. I missed you guys too and as my welcome back O! That Gnome is my card of the day *LOL*.

If the faeries do decide to carry me away though, Souls is welcome do so ~giggles~

Alissa

Solus was my daily draw again. He obviously wants to make sure I know His presence is with me in this current time.

I also sometimes find his flames turning into feathers, btw, so I loved that you wrote about that Butterfly!

Jewel

I am a pretty elementally directed person, with water and fire being the ones I am most comfortable with ... hence my fascination with Souls. My elemental interests come from a tarot background so I have always associated fire with passion and spiritual aspects; water with emotions primarily. From this point of reference is where I have come to know him as balancing his passions and spiritual pursuits/issues with his emotions. I find this to be a very delicate balance as passions, sprituality and emotions can all be consuming if we let them.

Alissa

Jewel said:
From this point of reference is where I have come to know him as balancing his passions and spiritual pursuits/issues with his emotions. I find this to be a very delicate balance as passions, sprituality and emotions can all be consuming if we let them.
:eek: oh wow Jewel, this resonates with me a lot!

And the balance is at the heart chakra, which is what I'm studying right now. Solus' balancing point is compassion, always.

I am so glad you posted this, because as soon as I read it, I felt like Solus was talking right to me, and that this is what he wanted me to hear, your words. THANK you~! :)

Jewel

Alissa said:
I felt like Solus was talking right to me, and that this is what he wanted me to hear, your words. THANK you~! :)
~smiles~ glad this helped you. Always a pleasure to help my fellow faerie lovers ;)