Sexual health/problems

Glass Owl

Moderator Reminder

Just a reminder that the topic of this particular thread is: "cards that represent anything connected to sexual health and problems."

Lenormand Reading ethics (i.e. whether one should or should not do health or medical readings with the lenormand) is a side topic that would be best addressed in its very own thread.

~Glass Owl

strangebrew

Thanks guys for your comments

A reader had picked up something i had already intuited and been told by two empaths about a friend of mine, so i was interested in the symbolism of the lenormand. I dont wish to diagnose for anyone, that would be silly and irresponsible. It was just the fact that it had come up in my dreams, intuitions etc and then subsequently in a lennie reading

Like the tarot, lennies can show situations (for eg devil, moon and say 7 swords it tarot would hold some warning regarding a person), so i was interested to see that these cards showed when i also had the sense this person was following a not so responsible path. If i asked about a man i was thinking of becoming involved with and say for eg the sexual health cards showed, i would be a little wary?

Hope that clarifies!