Lenormand decks you're currently using

SunChariot

I use all of mine, but find myself gravitating to some more than others currently.
The Lenormand Oracle by Gina di Roberto, the Vintage German, I have duplicates of these two and don't think of them as "extras" as if I rotate them. The original russian Lilac Twilight gets quite a bit of use. The Mysteries of the Old Castle and the Samhain Lenormand are great night decks or when I wish a little darker images.
So anyone using one particular deck or decks this week? Any ones you tend to turn to more often?

I only have one so far, the Gilded Reverie Lenormand. I have to say some days I feel the same pull to by other versions of it as I do in Tarot. I try to fight the urge so far by reminding myself that I am not going to actually USE the images at all when reading with this deck unlike Tarot. So there is no reason I need more decks. So far I have managed to hold off. But I do like pretty artwork. LOL

greatdane

That is very true, SunChariot

The images are the images. A Scythe, a Fox, but visually, I do like variety, so even though I see the meaning the same, it's nice to see something in a different style. I read quite a bit with Lenormands and to have a deck that looks, and often feels (card stock can vary), different keeps things kind of....fresh and new even if the same images and meanings. I now have more Lenormand decks than tarot, didn't think I would ever say that! :)

SunChariot

The images are the images. A Scythe, a Fox, but visually, I do like variety, so even though I see the meaning the same, it's nice to see something in a different style. I read quite a bit with Lenormands and to have a deck that looks, and often feels (card stock can vary), different keeps things kind of....fresh and new even if the same images and meanings. I now have more Lenormand decks than tarot, didn't think I would ever say that! :)

I can see that happening to me too! LOL I LOVE the Lenormand. I find it an amazing deck. I just love mine.

Babs

DownUnderNZer

Blue Owl 150%.

Am about to break one of my Ciro ones out of prison soon though of the two I have...just to see what it would be like.

Did try the Mystery one once, but the symbols were not so obvious with some cards and therefore distracting and I tried one other only it wasn't the same as using the Blue Owl so that went back inside its packet as well.