Mystic Dreamer Tarot

EnchantedFairyForest

I hope I'm posting this in the right section; I'm very new to all of this and I've been looking through different Tarot Card Decks on the web. Each deck is read different and have different messages on each card. There's this one deck that I feel especially drawn too is Mystic Dream Tarot and I'm curious if this is a easy deck for a beginner to interpret? I'd like to hear you're thoughts on this. And I feel ashamed for this but I have a learning disability and some of the decks I've purchased in the past are very hard for me to figure out. :confused:

gregory

If it calls to you it is probably a good one for you. I love it, myself. It makes its own stories very easily. And the book that comes with it is excellent - by Barbara Moore - one of the best. It is one of my go-to decks.

I have a second degree and LOADS of decks are impossible for me to figure out. (and lord knows I have a load of decks :|) Don't EVER feel ashamed. We are all learning, here, all the time. I am certain sure you will be as good a reader as anyone else here when you get over the nerves.

GlitterNova

I've read some reviews on this deck and most of them point out that the companion book is especially good for tarot beginners. It should help you get accustomed to interpreting the cards and using your intuition for readings.

Thoughtful

I hope I'm posting this in the right section; I'm very new to all of this and I've been looking through different Tarot Card Decks on the web. Each deck is read different and have different messages on each card. There's this one deck that I feel especially drawn too is Mystic Dream Tarot and I'm curious if this is a easy deck for a beginner to interpret? I'd like to hear you're thoughts on this. And I feel ashamed for this but I have a learning disability and some of the decks I've purchased in the past are very hard for me to figure out. :confused:

That looks like a beautiful deck and if it calls to you that's a good sign. You may also like the Victorian Fairy Tarot, its one l use a lot and is very easy to read. The book is a delight and quite comprehensive.
Anyways happy hunting :)

Starshower

If you love the romantic, moonlit images & the excellent, helpful book, then go for it!

I've had this deck for years and still love it. Even the repeated images like the birds, mini-tornado, moons etc.
I find the repetition of themes rhythmic & reassuring, helping me get into the deck's mood. And I find the court cards are my very favourites of all & most expressive to me. I instantly 'get' what type of personality & mood they are expressing by their body-language positions & facial expressions.
For me, it reads like a dream.
Hope you enjoy it! :)

2dogs

I had been struggling with the RWS and Thoth decks then found out here about just looking at the details in the images and bought the Mystic Dreamer. The cards are a bit small but I like the overall atmosphere and find many interesting ideas come from it, sometimes completely different to the book or the common RWS meaning.

KristinCali

Mystic Dreamer was my very first deck! I absolutely DO recommend it! It comes with a companion book that is excellent for beginners. The cards stick to the common Rider-Waite imagery so you should have no trouble understanding other RW decks after learning this one. Good luck on your tarot adventure!

Pam O

The Mystic Dreamer is a great beginner deck. Since you are drawn to it, go ahead and get it. It is affordable. Then post your readings here at AT and we will have fun helping you. :)

EnchantedFairyForest

Thank you for all you're replies. I'm glad this is a beginner deck, I'm sure it'll help me out a lot than. Planning on ordering this deck this week or so, I'm excited about receiving this too. It looks like such a beautiful deck! :)

Freddie

It looks like a great deck to learn on and to use as a main deck as well. I like the dreaming feel of it.

Freddie