Deck of the Bastard

darkbookworm13

I discovered that watching the video posted on her website gave me motion sickness (so weird), I had worried that it was something about the deck that was causing a visceral reaction, but no, it was motion sickness.

It was off putting though, almost like a Pavlov reaction, I see the cards now and become ill. >_< This stinks!

JenWt43

It really is a great deck. I don't use it enough, thank you for the reminder I think I will get it out today. :) I like how it looks and feels, and I had my name put on the back. I just realized that a friend of mine might like me to read for her with this, she usually asks for the Morgan-Greer. (She doesn't like my Bohemian Gothic, even though it chatters away to me and provides loads of information.)

The Deck of the Bastard is lovely and quirky, but not scary to querents. :) I think it was LeFanu who said it had the look of a vintage deck, but "without the contagion." I love that, it has stuck in my mind. :)

darkbookworm13

I took the plunge and ordered the Samhain Deck of the Bastard instead, the colors and everything kinda just grabbed me and I couldn't resist.

*breathes quickly* Holy crap, this is the most I have ever spent on any occult items, ahhhh!