The Chrysalis Tarot (New Upcoming U.S. Games deck)

Toney

Attachments

• Holly_Sierra-Herne_the_Hunter.jpg
    Holly_Sierra-Herne_the_Hunter.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 148

HuskyChariot

These blog entries are giving great insights into the cards. I feel especially connected to the raven... Thank-you :heart:

Toney

TY

These blog entries are giving great insights into the cards. I feel especially connected to the raven... Thank-you :heart:

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Simphex!

staticfuzz

I absolutely love the art and absolutely hate the borders. :\

EmpressArwen

I lovd these! I cant wait until I get them!

OaksWhispering

Hello Toney. I already contacted Holly about getting an autographed deck. I'm really excited.
I was just wondering if you could shed light on the size of the cards. May 10 feels a lot farther away than it is. Very anxious! Your blog posts have been super helpful, and really mesh well with what I wanted out of a tarot deck. And Holly is now my favorite artist.

Toney

Thank you

Hello Toney. I already contacted Holly about getting an autographed deck. I'm really excited.
I was just wondering if you could shed light on the size of the cards. May 10 feels a lot farther away than it is. Very anxious! Your blog posts have been super helpful, and really mesh well with what I wanted out of a tarot deck. And Holly is now my favorite artist.

Thanks for your comment and kind words, OW. As I understand it, the card size is 3x5, or a tad less. U.S. Games works with a standard of 70x120 mm for their tarot decks.

The May 10 publication date is still valid; the decks were to have arrived in New York this weekend. I'll post any updates to that information on this thread. Of course, logistics plays a huge role in when retailers receive the decks as well as when online sellers ship pre-orders.

We'll keep the blog posts going until all 78 cards have more information than I could cram into our 48-page LWB.

From Holly's artwork only, Chris at Ask the Astrologers wrote intuitive readings for 12 cards, one for each astrological sign. She said Chrysalis cards were "very talkative." I posted the link below. We designed the deck, btw, to encourage intuitive reading.

NEWS: There will be a Chrysalis Tarot app for Apple and Android devices designed by Fool's Dog! We don't know the date, but it shouldn't lag too far behind publication of the deck.

http://www.asktheastrologers.com/monthly-tarot-scopes/