What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing?

greatdane

Lenormand Wahrsagekarten by Hildegard Leiding. I ordered from Two Petes on Amazon. Great vendor, btw.

BlueLotus

Byron Bay Beach, and a mini Vintage (Rootweaver's) lenormand cards are soon to be on their way. :thumbsup:

Autumn Spice

This morning I ordered LeNewbie Lenormand & BYO Lenormand. The cards for the BYO Lenormand will be randomly selected. That will be a fun package to open.

I bought them from Rootweaver on etsy. It's a great deal right now if you have been thinking about getting these decks.

delizt

I pre-ordered the Daveluvy (not sure I spelled that right) but I can't resist some of the historical reproduction Lennies!

Le Fanu

Curently expecting Edmund's Marseilles Lenormand.

Plus the Woo-Woo and (at last) my beloved Destroyed Dondorf. Everyone else has seen it except me. I only have the original :p

Glass Owl

Moderator Note

Just like in the Tarot Decks version of this thread, we would like to ensure that this thread stays on topic and doesn't become a 'Chat' thread with many off-topic posts.

Please make sure that you stick to the title of the thread and list the decks, books or other Lenormand-related items you have recently ordered or are waiting for in trades. It's also OK to post when decks are delivered but questions or actual discussions about decks, books, etc should be done in a new or existing threads.

Off-topic posts will be removed.

Thanks
Glass Owl - Lenormand Moderator

Glass Owl

Today I took the plunge and pre-ordered the Pagan Lenormand Oracle. Now I just have to wait until September for my mail carrier to deliver it.

Lil Red

I ordered Under the Rose Lenormand today :heart:

tarotlova

Gilded Reverie! I can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!