De-Enabling Thread

Laura Borealis

Thanks for the link, Aeric. :thumbsup:

beginagain

I desire the Lunatic Tarot and stalk it on eBay, as I am deeply in love with the anime style. I can't afford it. Please talk me out of this infatuation.

Pam O

Lunatic

I desire the Lunatic Tarot and stalk it on eBay, as I am deeply in love with the anime style. I can't afford it. Please talk me out of this infatuation.

Had the Lunatic because I too stalked it. It was expensive and not worth it to me. Got it, then let it go here on the trading forum. It just did not cut it... I will never get it again.

Pam O

Tyldwick

I put up ISO for the Tyldwick. I almost click "buy" on the author's site. Has anyone got great readings from this, or is it just a looker? I keep reading about fuzzy pictures? I am not good with out of focus pictures...

Laura Borealis

Everyone's tastes are different, but I just don't see the appeal of the Tyldwick. I dig the idea behind it, and they're attractive at first glance, but the more I look, the less I can differentiate between them. They all look about the same to me... same colors, same mottled, mildewy textures. I don't know if they're blurry, but it's hard to make out detail in the photos I've seen. I think it would bother my eyes to read with it.

nisaba

I put up ISO for the Tyldwick. I almost click "buy" on the author's site. Has anyone got great readings from this, or is it just a looker? I keep reading about fuzzy pictures? I am not good with out of focus pictures...

It would make very pretty wallpaper for your Tarot room ...

Alta

I don't have the deck, but have looked at the images online several times as people keep raving about it. Sorry but I don't even see how that is tarot. Very similar images from card to card and flat colour palette.

FLizarraga

I assume you're talking about the Tyldwick, Alta. Yes, it is Tarot, and pretty well grounded in RWS tradition at that. It has other problems, as many of us have been expressing here, but Tarot it is, and great Tarot at that. It's just...
I don't have the deck, but have looked at the images online several times as people keep raving about it. Sorry but I don't even see how that is tarot. Very similar images from card to card and flat colour palette.

Alta

It's my opinion and I respect it. :laugh: