Postcard Valentine Lenoracle by Seven Stars--Rave Review

magpie9

Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle by Seven Stars--Rave Review

I'm more and more addicted to Seven Star's Decks! If there is a Lennie Goddess, she is channeling her. Just recently, the Valentine Postcards From My Lover Lenoracle (love that word) came, and I am absolutely addicted to it. I don't think it could be improved on, in any way. It reads like a dream, absolutely without effort. Wonderful clarity! The extra cards are straight out of the vast human universal unconscious, so clear in their meaning...I don't know how Lennies have done without them this long. They combine easily and perfectly with each other, and the more traditional cards. There are 8 man&woman cards, in distinct sets of moods, that suit each other in interesting ways without clashing. The backs are great. I'm not a big backs person...I usually don't care much about them one way or the other. But These Backs are great! They are all old postcards and each one is individual...you can read them! Ya gotta see 'em.
So much thought has gone into this deck...so much knowledge and art. I don't see how she can ever top it, but trust she will keep turning out wonderful decks for all of us lennie fans to come to know and love.
But this one, to me, is the very best. All my other Lennies (and i have a very nice collection) are gathering dust and complaining to each other that they never see the light of day anymore!
So how about the rest of you out there...have you seen this deck? Do you have it? What do you think?
And how about the mini-stamps deck? Is that great, or what?

Nina*

Hi magpie

Is this the Postcards from my Lover Lenormand or am I mixing things up?

Either way I just ordered that one (Postcards from my Lover) and can't wait to receive it.

magpie9

Yes, that's it....you're gonna love it!

Nina*

Yes, that's it....you're gonna love it!

I'm sure I will. I love Seven's decks; their quality is next to none too.

Should arrive within a week or so from now.

manga365

I've been wanting this deck! Really love all the decks I got from Seven Stars. . .

magpie, have you been only using it for relationship/love type readings, or do you think it would work well for all types of questions?

Thanks!

magpie9

It works fine for any kind of reading.

manga365

Great, thanks magpie! Will put this one at the top of my wishlist. :)

Nina*

I just received the combo (standard and mini stamps) and agree with every word Magpie says; they are simply fabulous!

I doubt any deck will ever beat my Postmark Lenormand; it's been my top favorite ever since it came out (and I do have many many lenormands to compare it to). But this deck is nevertheless going to share that first place with the Postmark. It is THAT great.

Actually I think the mini Stamps is a tiny bit more fabulous than the standard. That mini is just brilliant. BRILLIANT I tell ya!!!

MoonGypsy

Postcards from my Lover Lenoracle and the mini Stamp deck are absolutely charming and wonderful to read with decks!!!

Here is a little sampling of mine [i gave the Postcards deck an edge treatment with Vintage Photo and Black Soot. [to match the borders on the postcard backs] :)

The last pic in this series is of the Mini Stamp Lenoracle--It is [as Nina says] BRILLIANT!!! [Sorry about the glare]

Ryver

I just ordered it yesterday. This is my last deck for a while, I swear. ;)

How long did it take for it to arrive to you from the time you ordered it? I'm having a horrible bout of impatience this year and need a number to count before I explode.