Tarot Nusantara Reprint (?)

Elendil

I am definitely interested in joining with some other UK folk to get my hands on a copy of this deck....

PathWalker

Watching this thread, and expressing my interest in a group order .

starlightexp

I'd be up for a group order as well

Tarotwolf

Count me in also!

Tarotwolf

Just a thought, would a shop like Tarot Garden be able to place a large order and then sell to the public? Anyone here know Jeanette (I believe that's her name)?

agviz

Just a thought, would a shop like Tarot Garden be able to place a large order and then sell to the public? Anyone here know Jeanette (I believe that's her name)?

That's an interesting idea; I just called their number and left a message regarding your idea, and referenced this thread.

BusyScholar

I'm up for a group order as well, but if we could get a reliable third party involved that might advisable. I'm not saying the man isn't reliable, it's just that dealing with international orders can be a pain from what I've read, and having a shop that does it all the time would make things go much smoother.

Great idea on calling Tarot Garden!

Kissa

Europe

If a bulk order to Europe happens, please count me in.

I have been drooling over this deck for years.

amu

Glad to see I'm not the only one interested!!

He does have his hotline on the fb post. I haven't called it yet, simply because I don't know if it's purely Bahasa or not. However I do know a few people have been able to get in contact with the creator by writing! So I might try that to see if it's possible to get some decks outside of Indonesia.

I, like most people, am a frequent purchaser of online goods. Shipping could be expensive, but I guess we'll see! I agree that a more experienced third party might be the safest route.

Hopefully though, Tarot Garden will have more luck than I. Please keep me posted on this :)

auntie

I'd like to be included a group order too! I'm in the US but I have a friend in the UK who can receive the package for me. I posted to the thread and Hisyam said he'd get in touch with me. If I hear from him before someone here does, I'll post.