Roots of Asia - Chakra Spread (in its LWB)

Dee Ell

I'm not sure if this is the right place to discuss a deck's specific spreads included in the LWB, but I'd be interested in other people's insight who own the Roots of Asia deck and have done its Chakra Spread...

I have found it to be very vague (not only the LWB guiding of the spread, but also the very short (and non-traditional) descriptions of the cards) and have not had success in interpreting/intuiting the meanings of each card in each location.

Curious what other people's experience with this deck's Chakra Spread has been...?

Sulis

Could you please post the spread you're talking about?

Dee Ell

Chakra Spread from the Roots of Asia LWB:

7 - Crown Chakra: Cosmic consciousness, brain, nervous system. Individual level of conscious evolution.

6 - Brow Chakra: Inner and outer vision. Psychic abilities, spiritual enlightenment.

5 - Throat Chakra: Communication and self-expression, arms and hands. Creativity.

4 - Heart Chakra: Balance, love, circulatory and immune systems. Higher consciousness, unconditional love.

3 - Solar Plexus Chakra: Emotions. Sense of power. Energy, skin, intestines.

2 - Sacral or Spleen Chakra: Sexuality. How energy is converted and processed. Emotions.

1 - Root Chakra: Survival, grounding, habits, elimination system, adrenal glands, lower extremities. Self-preservation and instincts.

(I left off repeated words in the descriptions which were often stated at the beginning and again toward the end of the short list...)

As I mentioned elsewhere, I have found the LWB for this deck to be quite opaque - not only with the generalized spread descriptions (as seen above - which basically just state the generally accepted qualities of each chakra), but also the generalized (and very short) individual card descriptions.

So I'd like to start a discussion regarding other deck owners' insights about this and eventually other spreads specifically associated with this deck.

Attachments

• IMG_20170120_175600.jpg
    IMG_20170120_175600.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_20170120_175519.jpg
    IMG_20170120_175519.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 195