Lilies Card

andybc

Thanks. That makes sense. Lilies is more rooted and speaks of the rewards of a virtuous life. Cut flowers (Bouquet) bring temporary pleasure.

Yes, that's how I see it. Bouquet also tends to involve someone else making you happy - someone makes you feel good, someone gives you something, and with the Ring or Heart it can even be someone asking you out romantically. It's a nice card, and even far away, as long as there are no bad cards around it or the querent's card it tends to be good.

Lilies is a lot more lasting and fuliflment based. Lilies - Sun together is a brilliant sign (and yes, it can mean great sex lol)

Seaqueen

Yes, that's how I see it. Bouquet also tends to involve someone else making you happy - someone makes you feel good, someone gives you something, and with the Ring or Heart it can even be someone asking you out romantically. It's a nice card, and even far away, as long as there are no bad cards around it or the querent's card it tends to be good.

Lilies is a lot more lasting and fuliflment based. Lilies - Sun together is a brilliant sign (and yes, it can mean great sex lol)

What a great explanation! Thank you.

Shirlei

What a great explanation! Thank you.

AndyBc, the explanation of the Lilies Bouquet and is very good for me. Now I realized the difference. Thank you!

andybc

AndyBc, the explanation of the Lilies Bouquet and is very good for me. Now I realized the difference. Thank you!

You're welcome. It is just my take, though.