Wooden Tarot

staticfuzz

I did a search and couldn't find a topic on this deck...

It was first published as a large (4x6 inch) majors-only deck; now the artist is expanding it to a full 78 and you can preorder one (or more) through a Kickstarter campaign:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/skullgarden/the-wooden-tarot-full-deck
Click the link to see all the completed majors and sketches of the minors.

Only three days left for funding on Kickstarter, but if you can't decide now, you'll probably be able to order one from her at the end of the year or early 2015. She has the decks price pretty reasonably.

I love the art and I thought others might too :)

darkbookworm13

I bought one of the limited edition prints of the Major Arcana, and love the artwork. I might buy the deck after it is available, but for now, I feel drawn to other styles of tarot decks.

I would recommend it to people who prefer animals over people in decks, especially mystically influenced animals. The LWB from the majors only is very sparse though, it only has maybe 2-3 sentences for each card, and about 3 pages of names mentioned from the original Kickstarter campaign.

Her website is located here http://www.skullgarden.net/store/, for those who might not want to wait for after December for this deck, the majors is a nice taste of what is to come.

Just be aware that the cards are huge, 4X6 and very stiff. It is safely ensconced in the tuck-box and going to be used for magical workings or sacred artwork, instead of riding in my bag and being used for readings. There is also an extra card with the background printed on both sides, and a number handwritten that shows what number the deck is. My deck is #313 out of 1000.

GlitterNova

These remind me of the Wild Unknown Tarot. And, judging by the popularity of the Wild Unknown, I could see these becoming very popular. I'll be interested in seeing all the finished minor cards, I know they'll be beautiful.

Juliana

I'm definitely intrigued by the full deck but can't decide whether to go for the Kickstarter or not. And there isn't much time left. It does remind me of my favorite deck, The Wild Unknown, but it is unique all the same. Decisions, decisions!

Maan

i have the majors only version. And i really like the artwork. Due to size and stock i don't really use it but i do like it a lot.
I wish i was able to join in on the kickstarter. But since i don't own a creditcard ( not do i want one...much to dangerouse ) i won't be able to pledge.
But i will purchase the 78 card version once its available.

cheerium

I joined the kickstarter (my first one!) because I had been eyeing off the majors only deck for ages. I selected the full deck and majors only deck option. I love the art and follow the artist on Instagram and am enjoying seeing some of their processes.