Seeking a partner in crime... any takers?

Kahlie

Lol!

Well, 8 weeks is my best (and final) offer ! (* small Fae bangs wooden mallet down on roster, then begins to write laboriously in large ledger *)

I couldn't guarantee you any more time, sorry! Hopefully someone else will. X

Oh dear... but I've been known to seduce even the most stallwart people to come and play... sure you can't be persuaded to dance a bit longer... ? ;)

samantha

Oh dear... but I've been known to seduce even the most stallwart people to come and play... sure you can't be persuaded to dance a bit longer... ? ;)

(*Small Fae motions furiously at ledger. The last t has been crossed, the i neatly dotted, and sinking downwards, downwards into eternal sleep the ink itself. *)

.........and I thought fairy dancing killed mortals ??!!

Kahlie

(*Small Fae motions furiously at ledger. The last t has been crossed, the i neatly dotted, and sinking downwards, downwards into eternal sleep the ink itself. *)

.........and I thought fairy dancing killed mortals ??!!

Nothing if certain with the Fae....... *sends in O! No! to mess up the ledger and make it read whatever she wants*

YDM42

Yes to each of your questions.

Same questions count for you. Do you have the time to invest in this for the next 3 months and are you willing to work with the Fae for such a period? Is there something in your life you want to Manifest?

:heart:

Kahlie

Jewel

~Waves at Khalie~ remember me???? LOL. So when are you thinking about starting this? I am so tempted to ask to join in on this. What type of manifestations are you working towards. Any healing involved this? I always did enjoy our other work groups and they were quite powerful. I highly recommend anyone wanting to truly experience the power of the fearies, and is willing to put in the work to sign up for this. This type of work takes dedication, but the rewards are well worth it.

krystalkitty

I would be interested as just building relationship with the far I can devote the time but it would be best for me to begin following Easter not sure if be too late to start.

Kahlie

~Waves at Khalie~ remember me???? LOL. So when are you thinking about starting this? I am so tempted to ask to join in on this. What type of manifestations are you working towards. Any healing involved this? I always did enjoy our other work groups and they were quite powerful. I highly recommend anyone wanting to truly experience the power of the fearies, and is willing to put in the work to sign up for this. This type of work takes dedication, but the rewards are well worth it.

Heya Jewel,

Ofc I remember you! So nice to see you, missus mermaid. A while ago somebody asked me how the Arbolon (spelling?) Saga has ended, but I never knew what came of him.

I was thinking of starting in the next week or so, or around this weekend. We will manifest what each group member wants, so basically, anything you need goes. It will be focused upon Potential, so reaching your highest state, and less on Healing. Although I'm sure we will resolve blockages and such.

Kahlie

I would be interested as just building relationship with the far I can devote the time but it would be best for me to begin following Easter not sure if be too late to start.

Our Easter (orthodox church is different) is at least 2,5 weeks away. That's a later then I would like.

Kahlie

I see that there is more interest than I thought, however, what I'm looking for is:

Dedication to post around 3-5 times a week during a 3 month period
Willingness to give and receive Readings
Willingness to work with exercises (meditation, visualization etc.)

I believe group work is beneficial, that was why I was looking for a partner.

Work will be focused on Potential, reaching your Potential, seeing what is blocked and what needs to grow, allowing for enough energy etc. etc. and Manifestation, building that in your life what is needed and wanted.

If there is more then 1 person that wants to work with me I have to think if a larger group would be good for everybody and how to implement that. *scratches head* or we can split off in 2 groups.

Moondance

I am interested in this, but I'm not sure what would be required. I'm completely new to the oracles and divination, so I'm not sure what would be involved.