What Oracle Deck is the Postman Bringing

Le Fanu

Tea Leaves for me too! Ages since I've had an Oracle deck in the post!

Dogs&Coffee

Arcane B**S**t oracle, dancing unicorn oracle, and the whispering oracle are all ordered and on the way... kind of disappointed I didn't watch the video for whispering until after I ordered. Apparently the deck has been redesigned, 90 to 50 cards and the artwork is less tattoo-flashy, which drew me to it in the first place. Oh wells
A young artist is supported nonetheless and that's nothing but good karma.

EmpressArwen

I just received Past Lives Oracle and Animal Messages Oracle.

It took me forever to separate the Past Life Oracle! The gilded edges had them all stuck together. I finally got it without damaging the cards but...grrr.

rachelcat

Got the Botanical Inspirations. It's very pretty, and a nice presentation. I like the box. I don't know how much I will be able to read with flowers, but I'm going to try!

BlueLotus

The Witches Wisdom Oracle Cards should arrive early next week; I can hardly wait!!! :heart::heart:

BeyondtheVeil

Lots of new Oracle goodies!

I haven't ever been really drawn to Oracle decks, but lately I felt drawn to some decks.

The postman brought me.....

Trust Your Vibes Oracle

Psychic Tarot Oracle

and

Earth Magic Oracle

They are different, but I'm liking them so far. Though I have only done a "New Deck Reading" for their message. Looking forward to using them more!

tarotlova

Albumen Kipper Cards, by Alexandre Musruck. I just received his Kipper book and it is marvelous!

Dogs&Coffee

Amazon + beer struck again....

Past lives, enchanted map, wisdom of the Oracle, food fortunes, fantod pack, mythical creatures, I ching holitzika, illuminated tarot (playing card-ish), messenger oracle, Chakra wisdom, druid animal oracle

I also have the oracle des reflects, connected & free, and the amethyst oracle coming soon.

what have I done?!

lantana

Amethyst Oracle has arrived! (Along with it's companion tarot, of course.) I'm loving the art, the Refresh card actually made me gasp by how, well, refreshing it felt.

Belinda2

Wild unknown spirit deck with book , a bag that matches the backs of the wild unknown Tarot and a spirt cloth ( which shows your different spead in a hand out). I got it on eBay where I am selling my decks because I need the money. And here I am buying this costly bundle . Oh wellI hope I love it.