valentine goodies exchange.....

Leleii

Valintine's Day Goodies

I went shopping, picked up my goodies and mailed it Priority Mail.
I have no idea when the package will arrive. I hope she gets it by
Valintine's Day and enjoys her goodies.
Observation. Notice that all the participants in this Valintine's Goodies
exchange are all female. I know that there are men in this forum.. Where are the men?????????????
I wonder why they don't participate. Did they participate in the Christmas
goodies exchange. Just wondering.
Sunshinelover, I wish I was creative like you. I know that I would love
a handmade dream pillow or silk lined tarot bag. I can't even sew a straight line. I tried to make a dream catcher from a kit. What a mess, when I
was gluing the feathers the top of the glue bottle popped off and I had glue allover. I wanted to give that as part of my surprise, but it came out bad....
Oh well..
Leleii

Guiding Cauldron

Leilii

You are a better woman that I , I would NEVER have attempted to make a dream catcher! I know I would Definetly have messed itup myself lol. And as far as sewing a striaght line I NEVER said I did that!! lol But I did enjoy makeing the gifts I suppose I'm so excited because its the first one I'v eever madefor either design SHHHH- dont tell! :)

Oh on a side note if your interested theres a thread for a tarot bag exchange as well. Just do a search and youshould find it. Sorry but I cant remember any other details right now about it, other than some of the people in that group are CROCHETING tarot bags!! Now that amazes lil old me, I could NEVER do that!! lol Hugs and have agreat weekend!

a_shikhs

Leleii, thats quick...:) I hope the person receives it on time...

Welcome StLouisTarot to the exchange..:)

I will be going shopping today and collecting goodies and will make a few too...

We should mail our goodies in time so that it reaches the person sometime during valentine's day...

Tongodiva

I shall have to start shoppin' tomorrow :D And think of something to make :)

This is gonna be so much fun, and yes, where is the testosterone here?

*giggles like a girl* - T.

a_shikhs

I did loads of shopping today and bought some lovely indian stuff for my valentine.. :) Now im planning to sit and make something..Still thinking what to make... ;)hmmm.....

Leleii

Sunshineluver

I tried to knit tarot bags. I made two....They came out alright.
All I did was knit a long piece, folded it in half, sew the seams and
stuck a piece of ribbon or yarn through it to close it. Very crude
tarot bags. I guess I tried....Now I am beading 4mm moonstones and
labraborite beads. I am trying to make a necklace or mala. .. Depending
on how much beads I have....I can't follow patterns, so I am doing whatever
comes to me at that time. At least I am trying.....LOL
Leleii
I wish the men will participate in this Valintine's exhange. I think it will
be alot of fun to send them presents or see what they will send us...
Oh well..maybe next time....

a_shikhs

:love:True love is eternal, infinite, and always like itself. It is equal and pure, without violent demonstrations: it is seen with white hairs and is always young in the heart.
~ Honore de Balzac ~
:love:

a_shikhs

I hope everyone is having a great time collecting goodies for their special valentine... :)

StLouisTarot

Working on it and having lots of fun!

Rowanne

Well I've got all my stuff ready to go and will be posting it out to my lucky valentine at the end of the week - it should certainly arrive in plenty of time!!!

Looking forward to getting my goodies too!!!