Why do you like Oracle cards?

MoonlitBelladonna

Hi everyone :)
Oracle cards are very unfamiliar to me and I'd just like some insight on them: Why you like them, when you use and incorporate them, and any other information you feel I should know. Answers are appreciated since Googling is getting me nowhere.
Also anyone who can point me to a really nice Oracle Deck, that's appreciated as well.

Celtictarot

Oracle of Shadows & Light :)

I use oracles as it is a self contained system for that deck. And it gives you what you need to know rather than having to do a massive spread a lot. And it is in my opinion a quicker way of getting a read.

MoonlitBelladonna

Thanks for your input :) and also for the oracle deck name, I'll be sure to look into it.

tohrutohno

Fortune tellers Mah Jongg

I prefer to use primarily this deck. I like the energy of the cards, if that makes sense, as well as the way the cards read. They tell you what you need to know as well as obstacles to look out for and the solution. I think they're pretty intuitive and amazingly accurate.

Glass Owl

The Wisdom of the House of Night Oracle Cards are fantastic, probably my favorite Oracle deck to date. Even my husband, who merely likes my decks for their art, found my HON deck so spot on and easy to read with that he uses the deck regularly. It has made him a believer. He even downloaded the app on his phone!

The Enchanted Map is great as well.

WhiteWolfy

I think Oracles are a quicker way to get an answer and there are some fabulous oracle decks on the market.

I think The Enchanted Map is a great and direct oracle deck :)

MoonlitBelladonna

Thanks for the awesome suggestions everyone! :) I'll be checking all these decks out.