ideas for easy 'where to move to?' spread please?

donnalee

I am looking for a spread to help when I DO NOT KNOW the choices. I am not looking for a spread about how to determine between A and B, but something to generate (er, magic guaranteed fantastic fabulous) specific answers from pretty much nothing at all--gold from hardly any straw. I want the name of The Right Place To Move to be told to me using tarot cards, despite the fact that as a professional reader who is writing a book I would NEVER promise anyone anything guaranteed since I know there are countless factors etc. and since I do not predict blahblah, and yet I figured I'd ask if anyone has experience with this sort of thing. *shrug* Why not learn something if I can?

I know this sounds silly, but am curious if anyone has any ideas on a good spread that will tell me with fairly-good reliability where to move to. I can certainly come up with ideas about drawing a card for something like 'what would be most helpful to me in figuring out where to move to' and 'what is holding me back from finding and moving to the right place and how to fix it?' style of thing but yanno, sometimes I want to see if tarot can act like a saviour religion for me for a change! (Don't tell me the spoiler that it can't just yet please--I want to live in silly hope! ahahaha!)

Thanks for your patienced and ideas on this, and happy new year to all--

AnemoneRosie

My default suggestion would be Option A / Option B / How to choose - you could draw either one or two cards for each position.

If you're one of those who uses the Hebrew alphabet in your readings (it ties in with the Kabbalah) then you can get enough letters in three cards to get a bit of a hint.

Amanda

Try picking a deck with lots of variety shown in it's art, or perhaps several different decks, mix everything up in a huge pile in front of you, close your eyes, and draw one card.