The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle Cards

Paula_H

Hi,
I recently purchased the above oracle deck from a charity shop (someone obviously no longer wanted it); but unfortunately there are a few cards missing (I wasn't able to check in the shop as it was sealed). The missing cards are: 21 The Wasp; 31 The Goblin; 35 Restriction; 39 Disruption; 40 Risk; 43 Burden and 48 Fear.

I was wondering whether anyone no longer uses this deck or knows of where I can get copies of the missing cards? I did try the manufacturer but they were unable to help. I would really like to use this deck but with missing cards it's not easy.

Any advice greatly received.

Thanks,

Paula

BeyondtheVeil

Paula_H

Hi Paula!

Welcome to the AT Forums!

I'm not sure about Oracle, but I know that Tarot has a thread where people can post if they need or have certain cards from certain Tarot Decks.

I'm wondering if we could start one with Oracle Decks as well. I know that I have some Messages from your Angels cards left over from when I was putting them in the Christmas/Yule cards.

I'm sure you're not the only one that has happened to.

Also, have you tried to contact the publisher? Maybe there is something they can do to help you?

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

DaughterOfDanu

Also, have you tried to contact the publisher? Maybe there is something they can do to help you?

I contacted Hay House about a week ago to see if I could get a replacement card for my Wisdom of the Oracle deck and was told they don't offer them. Which is shocking considering most other publishers have spares available.

BeyondtheVeil

DaughterofDanu

I contacted Hay House about a week ago to see if I could get a replacement card for my Wisdom of the Oracle deck and was told they don't offer them. Which is shocking considering most other publishers have spares available.

I would think they would have spares as well. I'm sorry...hopefully someone will see the thread and have extras or a complete deck. Sometimes you can do trades in the Trading Board. You have to be a subscriber, but sometimes it pays off.

Don't give up! Even if people only have one each of those cards then you could still get them. I don't like having decks with missing cards. Maybe ask a Mod to pin a thread on anyone having or needing extra oracle cards. I know that I could contribute to the Messages from your Angels deck. {I think I have several with cards I could donate}.

Sorry that I couldn't help you with yours! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

andromedastarseed

I got a deck from Hay House that was missing cards. I called customer service and they gave me a replacement deck.

DaughterOfDanu

I got a deck from Hay House that was missing cards. I called customer service and they gave me a replacement deck.

I think that's a bit different since yours sounds like it was Hay House's error :) I unfortunately just lost a card through time and carelessness :(

Regardless, I got a nice surprise in the mail. I had lost hope since the rep told me they don't offer replacement cards though she'd look around the office, but I received the replacement card I'd asked for yesterday. So there is a chance you can get replacements, Paula!!

I'll revise my statement by saying in my experience I was told Hay House doesn't offer replacements for lost cards but there's no harm in asking because I did get a replacement :)

tarot peacock

Hi I have all of these cards available except for the wasp as I only work with the animal cards.
They are in as new condition and you are welcome to them.