8 of pentacles and Hierophant as relationship potential

tarot_quest

Ooops! Didn't address the question of "relationship potential". Both of these cards have a serious feel to them and both are elements of earth so, yes, there is solid relationship potential here.

I did not see it this way at first, it could make sens :). It's true that both cards are earthy and tangible. I was just not sure with the 8 of pentacles (=repetition and hard work), and because I am so scared to ''fall'' for someone.

If things progress between us, I will update this thread! Let's see!

Sharla

As you keep getting the 8 pents for him then ill just focus on this card.

This guy doesn't have that much confidence in himself in enabling him to pursue someone he likes, so he will be quite reserved because of this.

He'd go over and over in his head what he should or shouldn't do, playing the scenario over and over until he'll talk himself out of it sometimes.

Its just a lack of confidence he has really and he's a little worry wort, especially to do with things romance wise....so just be easy on him lol.

tarot_quest

As you keep getting the 8 pents for him then ill just focus on this card.

This guy doesn't have that much confidence in himself in enabling him to pursue someone he likes, so he will be quite reserved because of this.

He'd go over and over in his head what he should or shouldn't do, playing the scenario over and over until he'll talk himself out of it sometimes.

Its just a lack of confidence he has really and he's a little worry wort, especially to do with things romance wise....so just be easy on him lol.

OMG!! How did you find this info just with this card? You are absolutely RIGHT. I am so surprised that this guy is not feeling confident around me. He is 25 and I am in my late twenties, but seriously, he is super nervous around me (but not with other girls at work). I keep pulling cards telling me he is not feeling confident.

How did you extract this info from 8 of pentacles? I use Marseilles, but I know that the RW depicts a guy working hard. Well, I will be easy on him! Thanks Sharla :)

Sharla

OMG!! How did you find this info just with this card? You are absolutely RIGHT. I am so surprised that this guy is not feeling confident around me. He is 25 and I am in my late twenties, but seriously, he is super nervous around me (but not with other girls at work). I keep pulling cards telling me he is not feeling confident.

How did you extract this info from 8 of pentacles? I use Marseilles, but I know that the RW depicts a guy working hard. Well, I will be easy on him! Thanks Sharla :)

He's not nervous around the other girls as he doesn't like them like he likes you, if you like him the same way then let him know this and this would enable him to feel more confident....as at present he's lacking confidence in this area that you like him too.

tarot_quest

He's not nervous around the other girls as he doesn't like them like he likes you, if you like him the same way then let him know this and this would enable him to feel more confident....as at present he's lacking confidence in this area that you like him too.

Ok I see! I was the one who initiated the date for this Sunday, after he gave me his phone number. Surprisingly, when I saw him at work after I asked him for the date, he was still nervous, and even ran away at some point!

Hopefully he will understand that I like him on the date tomorrow. I want to take things slow and not make any declarations right now, I don't know him that much besides our interactions at work. Thanks again for your replies! :heart: