Judgement and 6 Pentacles at the holiday?

Ethereal

Did a spread to look into this question further, but these two cards together have me puzzled. I need a bit of help here to clarify things for me.
question was:

how does X truly feel about not being able to contact Z this holiday season?
(there was a falling out in this case between them)

judgement 6 pentacles

looking at RW image the angel Is blowing a horn. so, I read this as I think X would like to *call* Z. also, judgement is about settling accounts, forgiving and forgetting. X realizes where they are now, and would perhaps would like to take a new path. with the 6 of pentacles I think X would like a bit of , *give and take,* .

not really sure, because judgemetn is also a card of moving on. however, AFTER accounts have been balanced. so, I am between two thoughts on this card. also, 6 of pents is a card of , *exchange,* but , there is the , *imbalance,* element here. confused...I need some help, anyone???

Ethereal

Could jdgement be an epiphany that x had of sorts?

Yarrow

Hi:

(my opinion, take it for what its worth!)
(

Think about the question: "How does X truly feel..."

X does not want to face the fact that Y is no longer in their life.

Judgement tells the story of not only rebirth, but of death. The relationship between X and Y has flat-lined. X is looking for the resurrection of that relationship. Hoping that Gabriel will blow his horn and the relationship will rekindle from the grave. The 6 of Pentacles is alms for the poor. X wants things to be right and fair (notice the scale), and thinks that a little bit of charity ("please, please reach out to me Y") will make everything ok.

Judgement and the 6 of Pentacles tell me that X is not accepting the situation for what it is, and wants things to be different. The message in these to cards is to use Judgement as guidance to rebirth for X...not for the relationship.

Ok, that's what a forum newbie sees in these cards!

Kindest,
Yarrow

Ethereal

yarrow: I think you made some very valid points, here. yes, coming out of the grave. in judgement. the grave of a relationship that has flat-lined. to a rebirth. resurrection. things will be right and fair. charity...never would have thought of that with the 6 of pents here. but, I think you are right about that in this particular read. *please reach out, we will make everything ok.* using judgement as guideance for a rebirth for X , not the relationship. I like that! I think this is a great interp...newbie or not! and, thank you for your help!