Doreen Virtue Oracles Study Group - INDEX

rcb30872

Is there one for Messages From Your Angels?

I would be interested in doing this, but will have to set aside some time to do so, easily enough done!

:love:

Bec

a_shikhs

Yeah i too would love a thread for Messages from Your Angels.. Can we start a thread on that????

rcb30872

I have taken the liberty of starting the thread for the Messages From Your Angels discussion thread, and this can be found here:

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=53846

(sorry, I still haven't figured out how you can do the show the link, and have the title of the actual thread, if someone would like to show me how to do that, it would be most appreciated, I might check out the tech support, one of these days)

:love:

Bec

Kahlie

I'm not sure if this is alright, but, I found a link online where you can draw cards from "Message from your Angels" and "Healing with the Angels".

If it's ok to link this, you can find it here.

Simsy

angel therapy cards

i dont know if anyone has done one yet but if they havent i will do a angel threapy oracle cards thread soon.. if my other one doesnt work out ;)

Simsy

NamasteIndia

Im in for angel theraphy. I love that deck.
But im unable to find it in bookstores here.

silvereye

Hi would anyone be interested in studying the Angel Therapy Oracle cards ?

Elen Sian

I love the Angel Therapy deck and use it mostly for spiritual readings. Of all the Doreen Virtue decks I've seen and a few I've bought, this is my prefered deck. If someone wants a spiritual reading I tend to use the Celtic Cross with this deck because it gives that more in-depth look at whats going on around you, spiritually...I'd be happy to have a look at this deck with anyone wishing to study it because it is a deck I use : )